Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., July 16, 2018 /CNW/ -- Engagement Labs — (OTCQB: ELBSF |TSXV: EL), an industry-leading data and analytics firm that provides social intelligence for Fortune 500 brands and companies, today announced that the July 12 presentation from Ed Keller, CEO, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Engagement Lab's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Innovative social data and analytics platform providing social intelligence for the Fortune 500 brands and companies
- The TotalSocial Platform uniquely integrates online and offline data with predictive analytics
- TotalSocial Platform surpassed CAD $7M in sales after only 18 months in market
- Fortune 500 client base spans 10 categories including telecom, beauty and personal care, retail and apparel, media, technology, sports, financial, health and nutrition, food and beverages, and agencies.
- Release of TotalSocial version 3.0 incorporates artificial intelligence (AI) and a machine learning engine to provide speed and accuracy
About Engagement Labs
Engagement Labs (TSXV: EL) (OTCQB: ELBSF) is an industry-leading data and analytics firm that provides social intelligence for Fortune 500 brands and companies. The Company's TotalSocial® platform focuses on the entire social ecosystem by combining powerful online (social media) and offline (word of mouth) data with predictive analytics. Engagement Labs has a proprietary ten-year database of unique brand, industry and competitive intelligence, matched with its cutting-edge predictive analytics that use machine learning and artificial intelligence to reveal the social metrics that increase marketing ROI and top line revenue for its diverse group of clients.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Engagement Labs
For further information: Katelyn Tumino / Amrita Singh, KCSA Strategic Communications, [email protected] / [email protected], 212-896-1252 / 212-896-1207; Ed Keller, CEO, Engagement Labs, [email protected], 732.846.6800; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, John Viglotti , [email protected], (212) 729 8350, http://www.engagementlabs.com