TORONTO, Sept. 12, 2018 /CNW/ - Over 150 Operations leaders will gather in Toronto at the Operational Excellence in Energy & Utilities Summit this November, 26-28. Senior executives from global energy and utility companies will share best practice and discuss the latest strategies and tools to enhance efficiency, reliability, safety, and drive Operational Excellence to the frontline.
More than 40 industry leading speakers are confirmed to attend this year's conference, including:
- David Loyd, Chief, Safety and Test Operations, NASA
- Cristian Matei, Head of Business Transformation, Veolia Group
- Michelle George, VP, Engineering and Asset Management, Enbridge Gas Distribution
- Martin Huang, VP, System Operations, HydroOne
- Stephane Demers, Director of Operations, Montreal Refinery, Suncor
- Kathy McCrum, VP, HR & Safety, SaskPower
- David Murray, Chief Operating Officer & President of Production, Hydro-Québec
- Ian Rowley, Vice President of Outage & Maintenance Services, Bruce Power
- Nigel Steward, Head of Processing Center of Excellence, Growth & Innovation, Rio Tinto
- Vicki Woods, Director, Operational Excellence, Irving Oil
- Jane Travers, Vice President, Strategic Operations - Renewable Generation, Ontario Power Generation
Vicki Woods, Director of Operational Excellence from Irving Oil said: "Great conference! Excellent speakers and the learning in two days was tremendous. I always leave with ideas on how we can be better."
The event offers roundtables, panels, case studies and workshops on a variety of topics, including Human-Centered Operational Excellence, Digital Transformation, Process Safety, AI, Machine Learning and IoT, Leadership & Culture, Asset Performance Optimization, EH&S Excellence, Digital Transformation, Business Transformation and much more. Attendees have a unique opportunity to learn from international industry experts who have successfully executed on strategy and delivered substantial improvements in operational and business performance.
"Speakers were knowledgeable and presented well. Lots of lessons learned!" says Philip Schachtner, Manager at Cenovus Energy.
Download the 2018 agenda >> http://bit.ly/opextoronto-agenda
Ticket & full event program are available online at https://opexinenergyandutilities.iqpc.com/