Release of Ektron 8.5 and exclusive endorsement by American Hospital Association among year's highlights
NASHUA, N.H., Feb. 23, 2012 /CNW/ - Ektron, the company that empowers organizations to fully realize their websites' marketing and revenue-generating potential, today announced record year-over-year software license growth of 35 percent for fiscal 2011.
"This is an exciting time in Ektron's history. We continue to exceed our growth goals, adding more than 100 stellar companies and brands to our client list in 2011," said Bill Rogers, CEO and founder of Ektron. "In September 2011, we unveiled Ektron 8.5 – one of the biggest releases in Ektron's history. We have more exciting product releases planned for 2012, including the pioneering Digital Experience Hub – a new product that connects Ektron WCM with other marketing technologies like CRM, marketing automation, web analytics, and more."
Global financial institution Lloyds Corporate Markets uses Ektron – implemented by Ektron partner Realise Digital – to introduce more effective, relevant content, increase customer advocacy, and reduce effort in support and management of its website. "Using our insight, analytics and by engaging with our stakeholders, we have entered into a cycle of continuous improvement on a path to realize our vision to become the UK's best corporate bank," said Diana Brightmore-Armour, CEO, Corporate Banking and Co-Head, Lloyds Corporate Markets.
- Added more than 100 new customers for a total of more than 3,700 customers and over 12,000 websites including:
- Americas: Acosta Sales and Marketing, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, DARPA, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, HobbyTown USA, the Lahey Clinic, the Pentagon Federal Credit Union, Toronto-Pearson Airport, Toshiba and Wendy's International.
- EMEA: AXA Wealth, Danfoss, Galaxy Optical Services, Hilson Moran, Roehampton University, Selecta and United Drug.
- Asia-Pacific: Brambles - CHEP, Colonial First State Global Asset Management, Colonial First State Direct Factory Outlets, RAMS Home Loans, Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre and YHA Australia.
- Introduced Ektron 8.5, a major upgrade to the company's flagship web content management platform. Ektron 8.5 empowers a new level of developer productivity and enterprise scalability, wrapped in a new, sleek user interface.
- Introduced Ektron Azure Edition, allowing customers to rapidly deploy new websites and marketing campaigns through the Microsoft Windows Azure platform.
- Announced the Digital Experience Hub™. The Ektron Digital Experience Hub provides pre-built integrations into popular marketing applications from companies like Silverpop, Webtrends, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com.
Created new and expanded existing partner relationships with industry-leading organizations including:
- Datatel – Expanded relationship with Datatel to offer the leading education-specific web content management solution focused on enrollment conversions and user experience across digital channels.
- PR Newswire – Struck a one-of-a-kind strategic partnership with PR Newswire to integrate press release publishing and social media monitoring into the Ektron platform, enabling customers with a seamless news distribution experience.
- Digital Agencies – Ektron's partner program was expanded to focus on partner enablement, co-marketing and sales training resources.
- Garnered the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association (AHA) for web content management. Following a thorough due diligence evaluation process, the AHA issued its endorsement based upon the value the Ektron solution provides to hospitals seeking to engage with patients and hospital communities and on Ektron's commitment to the healthcare field in the US.
- Ranked highest in Customer Experience Management (CXM) among 10 WCM vendors in the July 2011 report titled, "The Forrester Wave™: Web Content Management for Online Customer Experience, Q3 2011." Ektron was also ranked second among the rated vendors in the category of "Social and Community Controls."
- Positioned as a Visionary in the 2011 Gartner Web Content Management Magic Quadrant.
- Hosted more than 400 customers and partners from North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia at Synergy 2011, Ektron's fifth annual worldwide conference in Las Vegas.
Ektron simplifies the creation, management and delivery of digital experiences for global organizations that are looking to drive revenue growth and improve customer satisfaction. Ektron helps companies deliver customer experiences to their audiences through digital channels by using content to engage consumers and drive business outcomes. Headquartered in Nashua, N.H., with offices in Australia, Canada and the U.K., Ektron has thousands of customers including: Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, Las Vegas Sands, Microsoft, NASDAQ and National Health Services UK. For more information: www.ektron.com.
Ektron is a registered trademark and Digital Experience Hub a trademark of Ektron Inc. or Ektron Europe Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft, Dynamics and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks used in this document are the properties of their respective owners.
For further information: