HEERLEN, Netherlands, June 9, 2016 /CNW/ -- In an unprecedented move, Dr. Rath Health Foundation's advertorial was accepted by The Times. The London-based newspaper that is one of the media flagships of the British Commonwealth, has today published staggering proof that the foundation of the Brussels EU came directly from the drawing boards of Nazi Germany. The timing of this revelation comes at a particularly crucial moment: in two weeks' time, on 23 June, the people of Great Britain will be deciding whether they want to leave the controversial Brussels EU political structure.
The following historical details were revealed in The Times today:
- In 1938, Walter Hallstein, a German lawyer who was the chief architect and first President of the Brussels EU Commission, played a key role representing Nazi Germany in negotiations with Fascist Italy about the future legal structure of a conquered Europe.
- In a speech given in Rostock, Germany, on 23 January 1939, Hallstein revealed the plans for a Europe under German political and corporate control. The most important law in the occupied countries would be the 'Law for the Protection of the German Blood, and the German Honor'.
- After WWII, when interrogated by the Allied Denazification Board, Hallstein denied any affiliation with the Nazi regime. This blatant lie paved the way for his post-WWII career – pursuing the same corporate goals with 'different methods'.
- Between 1958 and 1967 – for almost a decade – Hallstein held the post of President of the Brussels EU Commission, the unelected executive power of Europe. With the help of thousands of technocrats, his Nazi-era plans for a Europe under corporate control were systematically implemented.
- In his book 'Europe in the Making', published in 1972, Hallstein celebrated the undemocratic nature of the Brussels EU, saying: "The [EU] Commission is entrusted with what virtually amounts to a monopoly in taking the initiative in all matters affecting the [European] Community." In the Brussels EU today, Hallstein's plan has become a reality.
Three weeks ago, Boris Johnson, the former mayor of London, referred to Hitler and Napoleon in connection with the 'Brussels EU' plans to control Europe. He was attacked for this analogy by British Prime Minister David Cameron, the President of the European Council Donald Tusk, and other politicians advocating for Britain to remain part of the 'Brussels EU'. The historical facts revealed in the London Times today prove that the reality is more shocking than anybody could have imagined. They also show that any politicians defending the 'Brussels EU' are either historically illiterate or deliberately hiding the truth – either of which disqualifies them as credible leaders.
With today's publication of the historical facts about the Nazi roots of the 'Brussels EU' in the London Times, any remaining political and moral legitimacy of this undemocratic construct has now evaporated.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Web: www.reject-the-eu.co.uk
SOURCE Dr. Rath Health Foundation
For further information: Paul Anthony Taylor, Executive Director, Dr. Rath Health Foundation, [email protected], http://www.reject-the-eu.co.uk