Unique online auction company, MaxSold.com, helps you get top dollar, swiftly and safely, for everything you don't need or want
"A house is just a place to keep your stuff" George Carlin
TORONTO, Dec. 18, 2012 /CNW/ - We all have a tendency to hang on to unneeded personal possessions - but with the New Year around the corner many of us realize it's the perfect opportunity to sell items. In fact, ridding ourselves of clutter by selling household items may appear to be a physical task, but the barriers to purging are more psychological in nature.
According to most clutter experts, here are the basic reasons we don't want to part with our "stuff":
- We have sentimental attachment to items we no longer need.
- We worry that we may need the item one day.
- We focus on what we paid for the item and not on the fact that someone else may want and need it more than we do - and they may even pay us for it!
"While it's great to reorganize and de-clutter, once you wrap your head around 'de-owning' unwanted items we are ready to step in. Without fuss and bother we will assist to quickly get you top dollar for the many household items - large and small - that you're ready to sell. And, since we work as a third party service, you never need to exchange contact information with or even meet the buyers," says Sushee Perumal, CEO of MaxSold.com.
Here's how the MaxSold.com service works:
- Homeowner contacts MaxSold.com, advising of need to sell select contents or all household items
- Unlike Kijiji, Craigslist and eBay - the company catalogues, photographs and posts all objects online for auction and conducts intense marketing to get top bids for items, including: online ads; social media marketing; newspaper ads; and, lawn signs
- The company deals with all potential buyers
- The company collects all payments from buyers and arranges all pick-ups of items over a two to three hour window
From start to finish, the entire process usually lasts a mere two weeks.
The company charges a percentage of revenue from the sale of goods or a minimum of $1,000.
MaxSold has partnered with, and is endorsed by, The Accredited Senior Agent (ASA) Group, Canada's largest senior's real estate group.
MaxSold.com provides Canadians market values for household items through an innovative, online auction marketplace - which is fully managed for the seller. The company catalogues, photographs, markets and sells items, collecting payments and arranging pick ups on behalf of its sellers.
For further information:
on MaxSold.com or to interview Sushee Perumal, please contact Teresa Donia at iAMBIC Communications, 905-508-5550 or [email protected]