Students Can Enjoy The First-Ever Discount On The DJI Spark
SHENZHEN, China, Aug. 22, 2017 /CNW/ -- DJI, the world's leader in civilian drones and aerial imaging systems, today announced details of its Back-To-School Promotion on select drones and handheld products. The promotion starts today and students can purchase through the DJI online store at http://store.dji.com/education.
As students prepare for a new and exciting school year ahead, DJI has launched a series of exclusive back-to-school deals including the first-ever discount on the DJI Spark and a 10% education discount across a wide range of aerial and handheld products.
For those interested in the Spark, DJI is offering an unprecedented 12% student discount for those that apply online between August 22 and 241. Spark is DJI's smallest and smartest consumer drone that can launch from the palm and be controlled by hand gestures alone. It is a full-featured drone that fits in almost any bag, ready to launch within seconds to shoot up to 12 MP photos and 1080p stabilized videos.
In addition to the Spark, the promotion also includes some of the most popular items welcomed by students including the compact and foldable 4K camera drone Mavic Pro, DJI Goggles for those looking for a more immersive FPV experience and the Osmo Mobile (both Black and Silver) handheld gimbal that works with any smartphone to produce cinematic videos.
Whether it's a football game, prom night or a weekend hike with friends, students are always looking for new and interesting ways to capture and share their stories. Here are a few ways how students can capture their special moments on campus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWWJRMiYCZ4
While a broader range of DJI products are applicable to this promotion, we've detailed some of the most popular items among students, along with each product's discounted price, key features and photos below.
Spark Fly More Combo
Promo Price: USD $615 (Aug 22-24 only); other
- Small and compact, size of a soda can
- Gesture control, fly & shoot with hand gesture
- Can also fly with controller and smartphone
- Front-facing obstacle sensing system
- Intelligent features include QuickShot,
- Shoots up to 1080p videos, 12 MP camera
- Up to 16 mins of flight time
Osmo Mobile (Black or Silver)
Promo Price: USD $269
(regular price: USD $299)
- Compatible with many smartphones
- Bluetooth connectivity, frees up wi-fi
- Shooting modes: Standard, Portrait, Underslung,
- Detailed panoramas, long exposure, motion
- Live-stream to social media
- Up to 4.5 hours of battery life
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
Promo Price: USD $ 1,169
(regular price: USD $1,299)
- Compact, foldable and easy to carry
- Fly with the controller or just your smartphone
- Front-facing obstacle avoidance system,
- Intelligent features include ActiveTrack, TapFly
- Shoots up to 4K videos, 12 MP camera
- Up to 27 mins of flight time
Promo Price: USD $404
(regular price: USD $449)
- A seamless bird's eye view of the world in full HD
- Access intelligent flight features using touchpad
- Head Tracking allows for head movements to
- Ergonomic design, comfortable & flexible
- Up to 6 hours of operation time
- Compatible with the DJI Spark, Mavic Pro and
For more information, please visit http://store.dji.com/education.
Product photos available for download below:
For more information, please contact: [email protected]
1 The 12% discount on the DJI Spark is only applicable to student applications received during August 22, 2017, 00:00 (PST) to August 24, 2017, 11:59 (PST). Successful applicants will receive a coupon code to purchase the Spark within a 3-month period.
DJI is a global leader in developing and manufacturing civilian drones and aerial imaging technology for personal and professional use. DJI was founded and is run by people with a passion for remote-controlled helicopters and experts in flight-control technology and camera stabilization. The company is dedicated to making aerial photography and filmmaking equipment and platforms more accessible, reliable and easier to use for creators and innovators around the world. DJI's global operations currently span across the Americas, Europe and Asia, and its revolutionary products and solutions have been chosen by customers in over 100 countries for applications in filmmaking, construction, emergency response, agriculture, conservation and many other industries.
For more information, visit our:
DJI Store: store.dji.com/
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/DJI