More Than 4,000 Delegates to Capitalize on the GTEC Conference and Exhibition from November 1-3, 2016
OTTAWA, Ontario, Oct. 31, 2016 /CNW/ -- GTEC, Canada's largest internationally recognized forum for enabling and celebrating Information and Communication Technology (ICT) leadership, innovation and impact in Canada's public sector is getting ready to open its doors! Register for your media pass now to experience GTEC 2016, and discover ICT innovative solutions driving Canada's public sector!
Hosted from Tuesday, November 1 to Thursday, November 3 at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa, this flagship technology conference and exhibition will bring together 4,000 professionals from across the public and private sector to seize new technology and business opportunities, and address shared challenges. Come and explore story ideas from the conference floor, and enjoy:
- Compelling Main Stage presentations including:
- Building the Government of Canada's Digital Platform, An Armchair Discussion with Ms. Leona Alleslev, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Public Services and Procurement Canada moderated by Michele Lajeunesse, GTEC Executive Director
- A Fireside Chat – Executive Leadership: Driving Digital Services for Citizens led by Bruce Richardson, Salesforce's first Chief Enterprise Strategist
- Armchair Discussion with Sandra Cascadden, Associate Deputy Minister & CIO for the Government of Nova Scotia on Nova Scotia's shared services model moderated by Michele Lajeunesse, GTEC Executive Director
- Simple, Secure and Predictable – Embracing the As a Service Delivery Model led by Charlie Wade, Senior Vice President of Rogers
- A robust conference program that features more than 95 focused sessions and interactive panels across four tracks: Talking SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud); Security, Privacy and Trust - Defending our Digital Frontier; Open, Participatory, and Anticipatory Government; and Revitalizing the CORE (of IT)
- Distinction Awards Ceremony & Gala that celebrate ICT excellence in Canada's public sector, where up to 18 Medalists will be awarded the coveted Distinction Medal in the presence of over 400 guests
- An extensive Exhibition that features 125 exhibitors including industry and government organizations. Come and explore emerging technologies, innovations, and solutions that enhance public sector productivity and performance
- A wealth of networking opportunities with decision-makers, thought leaders and influencers
GTEC 2016 takes place Tuesday, November 1 through Thursday, November 3, 2016 at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa. The GTEC Media Lounge opens on Wednesday, November 2!
To coordinate your GTEC experience, explore story ideas, and acquire your media pass, please contact: Sonya Shorey, Communications Strategist; 613.851.9416; [email protected]
- For more information, visit: gtec.ca
- To register for a GTEC media pass, visit: https://gtec.tech.ubm.com/2015/Registrations/Media