Personal injury powerhouse, led by Jeremy Diamond, extends service offering to include real estate, family law and more
TORONTO, May 26, 2017 /CNW/ - After a fast-paced expansion over the past four years, Ontario's fastest growing personal injury firm now has a loftier goal in mind.
As of May 25th, Diamond and Diamond Lawyers will revolutionize the legal industry as a whole, providing reasonably priced access to justice for the masses.
"It wasn't always our goal to move to full service," said managing lawyer, Jeremy Diamond. "We listened to what our customer base was demanding and we noticed that many were intimidated by corporate law firms and daunting retainers."
Dubbed "The People's Law Firm" Diamond and Diamond are extending their service offering to include real estate purchase and sale, wills and estates, mortgage refinances, and uncontested divorce and separation agreements. These new services will be priced as a flat fee and provide a seamless legal transaction experience for any individual.
Further details regarding pricing will be available on the firms website, diamondlaw.ca, as of today.
"What has made us so successful in the personal injury space is our approachability," said Diamond. "We believe in access to justice for all our clients and we will continue to fight for them, regardless of which type of legal service they require."
In addition to the full service announcement, the firm has plans to move west, opening up their 13th office in Vancouver next month.
About Diamond and Diamond:
- Family owned firm has grown from 1 office in Toronto to 13 locations in a mere 4 years and is Ontario fastest growing Personal Injury Firm.
- Winner of 7 readers choice awards, 3 Year Winner of Consumer's Choice Award
- Featured legal commentators on 20+ radio and television stations and print media
- Sponsorships with Canada's biggest sporting franchises (Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Marlies, BC Lions, Ottawa Senators, Toronto Rock as well as OHL teams across Ontario)
- 2016 Leger Polling shows evidence of unparalleled brand awareness. Nearly 70% of GTA residents are aware of the firm with only 3% able to name a competitor
SOURCE Diamond and Diamond Personal Injury Lawyers
For further information: To request an interview or for further information please contact: Jordan Whelan, Jordan@greysmokemedia.com