NEW YORK, Aug. 11, 2015 /CNW/ -- Deloitte has been named a global leader in Business Transformation consulting by Forrester Research, Inc., in the report "The Forrester Wave™: Business Transformation Consultancies, Q3 2015". Deloitte received the highest scores in all three of the evaluation criteria; Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence (tied). "Deloitte drives business transformation with its customer and industry knowledge and shows a remarkably high quality for all related services," according to the report.
This announcement follows IDC naming Deloitte a worldwide leader in consulting capabilities and business strategies and Gartner ranking Deloitte as the number one global consulting organization based on 2014 market share revenue, both for the fifth consecutive year.
"Operating in a 'new abnormal,' a near-constant state of disruption, clients need the confidence that comes with our integrated approach and our focus on quality and innovation. Business Transformation requires a leadership mind-set that embraces disruptive forces to create and sustain value for our clients," said Jim Moffatt, Deloitte Global Consulting Leader.
"Every transformation is unique with different starting points and different goals," said Karen Bowman, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and leader of the Business Transformation Market Offering. "In order to deliver the most effective results for our clients, we start early and maintain a focus on value, working smarter and faster, bringing the right capabilities and engaging our leaders to drive accountability for impact and outcomes."
The report is based on a 23-criteria evaluation of business transformation consultancies and includes the 10 most significant service providers in the category. The report details findings about how well each vendor fulfils Forrester's criteria and where they stand in relations to each other to help C-suite executives select the right partner for their business transformation.
- "Building on its history as a business consultancy (with expertise in tax, enterprise risk, and financial advisory), Deloitte's relationships with clients are long-term, embedded in organizations, and strongest at the executive level."
- "As with other providers, it [Deloitte] has made numerous acquisitions and been strong at integrating and applying the acquired capabilities."
- "Deloitte is particularly strong in using research from internal and external sources in its consulting. For example, it is pushing the envelope in innovation with thought leadership from its alliance with Singularity University, a capability that allows it to stay ahead of clients (rather than be reactive) in setting business strategy. From this and its practical experience, its designs for future organizations, organizational change management, and thought leadership in a wide variety of areas are the best we've seen."
- "Customer feedback and references were consistently and strongly positive…"
- "Deloitte makes extensive use of both internal and external research from sources listed in other categories. Deloitte is excellent at applying this research to the problems of its clients."
- "Furthermore, much of Deloitte's business is based on long-term relationships that often carry over the lifespan of the management teams of its clients. Deloitte is highly sophisticated and creative in understanding client needs and received high marks from references and other clients in this area."
As used in this press release, "Deloitte" refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as "Deloitte Global") does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 220,000 professionals are committed to making an impact that matters.
For further information: Marielle Legair, Global Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Tel: +1 516 918 7170, Mobile: +1 347 213 0933, [email protected], http://www.deloitte.com