MUMBAI, Jan. 25, 2016 /CNW/ - Deccan Odyssey, the award winning luxury train in India operated by Cox & Kings Ltd., has announced an enticing offer for journeys commencing October 2016. The offer is limited to bookings done on or before 30th April 2016.
Each journey on the Deccan Odyssey is an exploration of India's diversity, exotic locales and the discovery of timeless traditions.
1. Maharashtra Splendour: (Mumbai - Nashik - Aurangabad (Ellora Caves) - Ajanta Caves - Kolhapur - Goa- Ratnagiri -Mumbai) 7N/8D.
2. Hidden Treasures of Gujarat: (Mumbai - Vadodara - Palitana - Sasan Gir - Little Rann of Kutch - Modhera (Patan) - Nashik - Mumbai) 7N/8D
3. Indian Sojourn (Mumbai - Vadodara - Udaipur - Jodhpur - Agra - Sawai Madhopur - Jaipur - Delhi) 7N/8D.
4. Indian Odyssey (Delhi - Sawai Madhopur - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Vadodara - Aurangabad (Ellora Caves) - Mumbai) 7N/8D.
5. Jewels of the Deccan (Mumbai - Bijapur - Aihole - Pattadakal - Hampi - Hyderabad - Ellora Caves - Ajanta Caves - Mumbai) 7N/8D.
6. Maharashtra Wild Trail (Mumbai - Ellora Caves - Aurangabad - Pench (Ramtek) - Tadoba - Ajanta - Nashik - Mumbai) 7N/8D.
The offer includes a 7-night journey at the price of 6 nights and would only cost US $ 7188 per couple, per journey, instead of US $ 8386. This also includes a complimentary 60-minute spa session for a couple. The train has been refurbished to reflect the changing needs of the new age traveller.
The Deccan Odyssey train boasts of unique features and amenities such as 24*7 Wi-Fi connectivity, cell phones and LCD TVs in every cabin, spa, gym, beauty salon, doctor on call, two restaurants and a bar.
About Deccan Odyssey
Deccan Odyssey has 21 coaches, out of which 12 are passenger cars that can accommodate 8 people per coach (10 passenger/deluxe cars, 4 coupes per coach - 2 Presidential Suite Cars, 2 coupes per coach), 1 Conference/Entertainment Car, 2 Dining Cars, 2 Generator Cars with Luggage Store, 2 Staff Cars, 1 Spa Car, 1 Bar Car. The capacity of the train is 88 passengers.
In 2015, Deccan Odyssey won a string of awards and amongst them are the World Travel Awards for Asia's leading luxury train and The India Travel Awards for the Best luxury train in India.
SOURCE Cox & Kings Ltd.
For further information: Thomas C. Thottathil, [email protected]