TORONTO, Feb. 20, 2015 /CNW/ - Stars of the culinary and entertainment worlds will be shining at the Restaurants Canada Show, March 1-3 at the Direct Energy Centre. This annual trade event, the largest of its kind in Canada, is expected to attract 12,000 hospitality industry professionals over three days. Special guests include:
- Dan Aykroyd, actor and entrepreneur, who will make his favourite classic cocktails using his award-winning Crystal Head Vodka
- Lynn Crawford, executive chef and proprietor of Ruby Watchco restaurant and official spokesperson for KitchenAid®
- Jon Taffer, bar consultant and star of the hit Spike TV show "Bar Rescue"
- Pastry chef, TV star and author Anna Olson, presented by the Greenbelt and Ontariofresh.ca
- Patrick McMurray of Pearl Diver, who holds the Guinness World Record for fastest oyster shucker
- Jason Bangerter, executive chef at Langdon Hall Country House Hotel & Spa
- Chef John Placko, who will demonstrate molecular cuisine techniques and tricks
- Richard Calladonato, executive chef for Campbell's Foodservice Away from Home division
- Jason Rosso, corporate executive chef for milestones GRILL + BAR
The Restaurants Canada Show, formerly the CRFA Show, is an annual event for restaurant, bar and catering professionals. Industry delegates can register by Feb. 28 at www.restaurantshow.ca for the early-bird rate of $40 for a three-day pass. Admission is free for Restaurants Canada members.
The show is restricted to industry personnel (19 years of age and older) and accredited media only.
The Restaurants Canada Show is owned and operated by Restaurants Canada (formerly the Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association). Restaurants Canada is a national association comprising 30,000 businesses in every segment of the foodservice industry. Through advocacy, research, and member programs and services, Restaurants Canada is dedicated to helping its members in every community grow and prosper.
Media Registration: Members of the media who regularly cover the foodservice and hospitality industry are invited to apply for media accreditation at http://restaurantshow.ca/Newsroom/Media-Accreditation. Advance registration required.
SOURCE Restaurants Canada
For further information: Media Contact: Prasanthi Vasanthakumar, Communications Specialist at 416-649-4254 or 1-800-387-5649, ext. 4254, or [email protected]