Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend and ask questions at VirtualInvestorConferences.com
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cytori Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX), today announced that President and CEO Marc Hedrick, M.D. will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on September 10, 2015.
DATE: Thursday, September 10, 2015
TIME: 1 pm ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time – both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
Selected Recent Company Highlights
- Enrollment began and first patient has been treated in ADRESU Japanese urinary incontinence approval trial
- Cytori began enrollment and first patient has been treated in US Phase III/pivotal scleroderma STAR trial
- Cytori announced Japanese approval trial for Stress Urinary Incontinence using Cytori Cell Therapy
- Cytori reported its Licensee, Kerastem Technologies, received conditional approval from FDA for a Phase II Alopecia Trial
- Cytori completed enrollment of US Phase IIb Osteoarthritis Trial, ACT-OA trial, 6-month data expected in Q1 2016
- Celution processed adipose derived cell therapy was granted orphan drug status for treatment of scleroderma in European Union
- Cytori reported positive topline 12-month follow-up data on SCLERADEC-I Trial
- Cytori and Lorem Vascular were granted regulatory clearance for Cytori Celution® System by the State Food and Drug Administration of the People's Republic of China, and initial purchase order placed by Lorem Vascular
Learn more about the event: www.virtualinvestorconferences.com
About Cytori Therapeutics
Cytori Therapeutics is a late stage cell therapy company developing autologous cell therapies from adipose tissue to treat a variety of medical conditions. Data from preclinical studies and clinical trials suggest that Cytori Cell Therapy™ acts principally by improving blood flow, modulating the immune system, and facilitating wound repair. As a result, Cytori Cell Therapy™ may provide benefits across multiple disease states and can be made available to the physician and patient at the point-of-care through Cytori's proprietary technologies and products. For more information: visit www.cytori.com.
VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PR Newswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking statements that involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Such statements are forward looking statements. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results and financial position to differ materially. There may be events in the future that we are unable to predict, or over which we have no control, and our business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects may change in the future. We assume no responsibility to update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events, trends or circumstances after the date they are made unless we have an obligation under U.S. Federal securities laws to do so.
SOURCE Cytori Therapeutics Inc.
For further information: Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., Tiago Girao, +1.858.458.0900, email@example.com; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.cytori.com