TORONTO, Nov. 26, 2013 /CNW/ - eCoupons.ca announced that it created a
directory of Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales for International
Shoppers. Last year, more than USD $1 billion was spent online on Black
Friday and nearly USD $1.5 billion on Cyber Monday at U.S. online
stores, an increase of 25% and 30% respectively. Shoppers from outside
the U.S. accounted for nearly 5% of these totals or $125 million.
Matthew Cheng, founder of eCoupons.ca and creator of CyberBlackFriday.ca
said, "Cross border shopping is becoming increasingly popular and
shoppers in Canada can take advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday
sales in the U.S. and U.K. Shoppers can browse
http://www.cyberblackfriday.ca for a listing of over 300 online stores
that ship to over 100 countries."
Stores that ship internationally include Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk,
Banana Republic, Gap, Macy's, Overstock.com, Shoes.com and Shopbop.com.
Clothing and shoes, that often ship free, are the most popular
eCoupons.ca analyzed 100 retailer's past Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions and found:
1) 70% have the same promotion on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
2) 20% started Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving Day (the day before
3) 25% had their biggest coupon discount on Black Friday.
4) 30% had their biggest coupon discount on Cyber Monday.
5) 15% repeated Cyber Monday sales on the following Monday.
SOURCE: eCoupons, Inc.
For further information:
phone: +1 212 655 4417