LONDON, Jan. 9, 2012 /CNW/ - Customer Experience Management experts from communication service providers and other leading industries will gather at Telecoms IQ's CEM in Telecoms - North America Conference in February 2012 in Miami. http://www.cemintelecoms.com/US
In the face of fierce competition and huge cost pressures, customer experience management continues to be a top priority for all carriers. CEM in Telecoms - North America (http://www.cemintelecoms.com/US) will present best practice case studies from leading CSPs as well as the hospitality and utilities sectors on how to implement profitable CEM strategies.
- Carol Borghesi, SVP - Customer First Culture, TELUS HR
- Lynn Costlow, VP of Customer Service, US Cellular
- Colin Shaw, Co-Founder and Author of Beyond Philosophy
They will be joined by CEM leads from Virgin Mobile Canada, Comcast, Frontier Communications, nTelos, Boingo Wireless, NII Holdings, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and Nicor National.
Attended by VPs, Directors and Managers of customer experience from telcos and other key industries, CEM in Telecoms - North America will provide insight from CEM experts on key issues including:
- How to win senior management buy-in and strengthen the business case for CEM strategies
- How to maximise the profitability of CEM programs
- How to engage and empower employees at all levels to deliver a superior customer experience
- How to transform contact resolution rates to increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn
- How to radically enhance communications with customers and improve customer relations
The CEM in Telecoms - North America download center features exclusive podcasts with Lynn Holmgren, VP of Customer Support, Frontier Communications and Colin Shaw, Co-Founder and Author of Beyond Philosophy. http://www.cemintelecoms.com/US
CEM in Telecoms - North America will be held between 14th-16th February in Miami and is sponsored by Andrew Reise Consulting, innoPath, ResponseTek, RightNow and Sykes.
For further information:
Notes to Editors:
To apply for a press pass for CEM in Telecoms email [email protected]