VALENCIA, Calif., Nov. 15, 2017 /CNW/ -- In tandem with Black Friday and Cyber Monday, luxury ocean liner company, Cunard will feature enticing promotions on a range of cruise itineraries on Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth.
From November 21 to November 30, 2017, new voyage bookings will receive:
- Free Gratuities
- 50% off 3rd/4th Guests
- $200 Reduced Deposit
Itineraries include Transatlantic Crossings, Caribbean, New England & Canada, Mediterranean, Northern Europe and Japan & Alaska voyages with fares from $899. This special promotion includes a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $200.
Cunard's Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions highlight iconic Transatlantic Crossings and Caribbean voyages on Queen Mary 2, European voyages on the recently-refit Queen Victoria, and newly-announced Japan & Alaska voyages on Queen Elizabeth.
Cunard's Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions features:
- Queen Mary 2
- 7-night Transatlantic Crossings with fares from $899*
- 13-night Caribbean voyages with fares from $1,899*
- 5-night New England & Canada voyages with fares from $1,099*
- Queen Victoria
- 14-night Mediterranean voyages with fares from $1,999*
- A 7-night Fjords voyage with fares from $999*
- Queen Elizabeth
- A 14-night Mediterranean voyage with fares from $1,999*
- A 7-night Spain and France voyage with fares from $899*
- A 17-night Japan and Alaska voyage with fares from $2,199*
Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses ranging from $80 to $395 per person are additional and subject to change. For full-promotion details, please click here: http://www.cunard.com/cruise-deals/black-fri-coming-soon/
For more information about Cunard's Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions or to book a voyage, contact your Travel Agent, call Cunard at 1-800-728-6273 or visit www.cunard.com.
Defining true excellence at sea with over 175 years of legendary voyages, Cunard is the operator of luxury ocean liners Queen Mary 2®, Queen Victoria® and Queen Elizabeth®. Renowned for impeccable White Star Service, gourmet dining and world-class entertainment, all three Queens offer luxury on a grand scale in Britannia, Britannia Club, Princess Grill and Queens Grill accommodation. Cunard is the only line to offer regularly scheduled Transatlantic service and continues the legacy of world cruising which it began in 1922.
Awarded '#1 Mega-Ship Ocean Cruise Line' by Travel + Leisure's 2017 and 2016 World's Best Awards and 'Best World Cruise Itineraries' and 'Best Trans-Atlantic Itineraries' by Porthole Cruise Magazine's 2016 Readers Choice Awards, Cunard is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines, a part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), the largest cruise vacation company in the world. Together Cunard, Carnival Cruise Line, Fathom, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, P&O Cruises (Australia) and P&O Cruises (UK) operate 102 ships visiting over 700 ports around the world and totaling 226,000 lower berths.
Cunard photography is available online at www.cunard3queens.com.
Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses ranging from $80 to $395 per person are additional and subject to change
† Free Gratuities offer is based on pre-payment by Cunard of suggested gratuities in the amount of $13.50 per person per day for Grill Suites and $11.50 per person per day for Britannia Staterooms. Free Gratuities offer is not available for third/fourth berth guests. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other offers. Free Gratuities are applicable to bookings on voyages included in this promotion only.
‡ Additional third/fourth berth guest in the same stateroom are charged 50% of the double occupancy rate. Subject to availability at time of booking
^ A reduced non-refundable and non-transferable $200 deposit is required within three days of reservation. Bookings are subject to cancellation if deposit amount is not received within the specified option period. Reduced deposit is not combinable with other reduced deposit offers and does not apply to bookings made within final payment.
* New bookings only made from November 21-30, 2017. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares for other categories not shown may vary. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth berth guests. Offer only applies to voyages advertised in this promotion. This offer has limited space, is nontransferable, subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discounts. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. This offer expires November 30, 2017. Please reference promo code: KGA. Ships' Registry: Bermuda. ®Cunard 2017. The Cunard logo and logotype are registered trademarks of Carnival plc, an English company trading as Cunard Line. Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria are trademarks owned by Cunard. All rights reserved in the United States and other countries. Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please contact customer service at 1-800-728-6273.
SOURCE Cunard Line