MIAMI BEACH, FL, Jan. 21, 2014 /CNW/ - Cre8tive Works, Inc. (the "Company") (OTCPINK:RANFD) would like to review with shareholders the events of the past year and outline the objectives for 2014.
In 2013 Cre8tive Works:
- Changed its business model through a merger with Rangemore Films.
- Completed a comprehensive review of the accounting and corporate records for the last 10 years.
- Became a Current Information Filer with OTC Markets.
- Maintained Current Information Filer status with OTC Markets
- Signed revenue sharing agreement with one independent movie project.
- Agreed to an understanding in principle with a second larger budget independent film production.
- Identified acquisitions for the studio property portfolio.
- Identified media projects suitable for funding.
- Changed company name and logo.
- Restructured the common shares
"2013 was a building year" stated Richard Smith, Secretary & Treasurer of Cre8tive Works, Inc. "We completed a merger, became a Current Information Filer, changed our business model, changed our name and restructured our common shares. The time and money invested was significant but necessary to lay a strong foundation on which to build. Now that we have all that out of the way it is time to move forward: get properly funded and develop our business model" continued Mr. Smith.
The Company's objectives for 2014 are:
- Maintain Current Information Filer Status with OTC Markets.
- Become fully reporting by obtaining a listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
- Co-list common shares for trading on a European stock exchange.
- Complete a minimum of $2 million in funding.
- Appoint Media Advisory Board.
- Strengthen management team.
- Launch new website and social media campaign.
- Close royalty financing agreements with a minimum of ten small to medium budget independent film productions.
- Close royalty financing agreement with upcoming reality television series.
- Close royalty financing agreement with a least one large budget independent film production.
- Close royalty financing agreements with a minimum of two music related projects.
- Acquire a minimum of two studio properties.
- Prospect for potential acquisition targets.
"Today we consider Cre8tive to be a new company" quoted Andrew McLaughlin, CEO of Cre8tive Works, Inc. "We have a new name, new logo, new stock structure, and we now can start funding and developing all the projects we have in our pipeline. This is a new start and we are going to ensure that we take full advantage." continued Mr. McLaughlin.
About Cre8tive Works, Inc.
Cre8tive Works Inc. is a Nevada corporation located at 1000 Fifth Street, Suite 200-B3, Miami Beach, Florida 33139 USA. It is the Company's objective to become a leader in the entertainment industry recognized for its progressiveness and innovation in financing and servicing of quality independent entertainment projects. Cre8tive Works, Inc. is a publicly traded company having its common shares quoted on the OTC Markets under the symbol RANFD.
Forward Looking Statements
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements and are subject to risks and uncertainties. See Cre8tive Works, Inc.'s filings with OTC Markets which may identify specific factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements.
SOURCE: Cre8tive Works, Inc.
For further information: For more information please call 786-851-2469, On the web go to www.rangemorefilmproductions.com