MIAMI BEACH, FL, July 29, 2014 /CNW/ - Cre8tive Works, Inc. (the "Cre8tive") (OTC : FILM) would like to review for shareholders the events from the first six months of 2014.
During the first six months of 2014 Cre8tive Works:
- Changed corporate name from Rangemore Film Productions to Cre8tive Works, Inc.
- Restructured the common shares.
- Signed Letter of Intent to finance the independent film "Red Light Go".
- Launched new corporate website and social media campaign. Cre8tive's now has over 50,000 followers of Twitter.
- Changed the stock symbol from RANF to FILM.
- Signed a Letter of Intent to finance the first four singles and develop a documentary on a successful music group based in British Columbia.
- Launched initiative to sponsor up and coming film makers as part of marketing strategy. To date Cre8tive Works has sponsored the following independent film projects:
- "Dead Air"
- "Behind Glass Walls"
- "Deposito Barbae"
- "The Fool"
- "Average & Uninteresting"
- "The Wild Adventures of BeBop Fuzz"
- "Sandal Brigade"
- Maintained Current Information Filer status with OTC Markets.
- Developed business strategy to take advantage of available film tax credits in Canada and the US.
- Commenced due diligence on a number of larger commercially viable independent film projects with intent on funding.
- Commenced funding for larger independent film projects.
- Continued to prospect for potential acquisition targets.
- Completed a comprehensive review of all books and record in anticipation of becoming fully reporting with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Retired 4.5 million common shares as a result of the internal review.
"The first six months of 2014 were very productive" stated Richard Smith, Secretary & Treasurer of Cre8tive Works, Inc. "We changed our name, restructured our common shares, changed our stock symbol, completed a thorough internal review of our books and records, commenced the process of becoming fully reporting and launched a new business and marketing strategy. Over the next six months we will be focusing on becoming a fully reporting filer and getting two or three larger projects funded and underway" continued Mr. Smith.
"This has been a very exciting year for Cre8tive Works" stated Cre8tive Works' Director & CEO Andrew McLaughlin. "Through the launch of our social media sites and the overhauling of our corporate website www.Cre8tiveWorks.net, we have been able to reach out and begin talks with many talented individuals and artists who want to align themselves with the Cre8tive Works model. We have very big plans for the company and intend to carry those plans out over the upcoming months. Finishing the audit will allow for us to move to a higher tier within the OTC Markets and we expect that to open further doors up towards the successful implementation of the overall business plan to be carried out. The various content and styles used in the projects we have sponsored through our new talent initiative should give an indication that Cre8tive Works will explore all types of content and use various mediums to allow for the artist to tell their stories and the all audiences to enjoy the results" continued Mr. McLaughlin.
About Cre8tive Works, Inc.
Cre8tive Works, Inc. is a Miami Beach based company that specializes in the financing of compelling, production ready, independent films and documentaries. Our mandate is to identify projects that strike a balance between artistic integrity and commercial viability for the international market and to develop strong relationships with independent filmmakers that will assist them in bringing their vision to fruition while ensuring a solid financial return for our shareholders. Cre8tive Works, Inc. is a publicly traded company having its common shares quoted on the OTC Markets under the symbol FILM.
Forward Looking Statements
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements and are subject to risks and uncertainties. See Cre8tive Works, Inc.'s filings with OTC Markets, which may identify specific factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements.
SOURCE: Cre8tive Works, Inc.
For further information: +1-786-924-6579