- Company invites individual and institutional investors to log-on to view presentation
NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2014 /CNW/ -- Continental AG (CTTAY, CON), Germany, one of the leading automotive suppliers and tire manufacturers worldwide, today announced that their November 19 dbVIC Deutsche Bank ADR Virtual Investor Conference presentation is now available for on-demand viewing.
The presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may also download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in the Exhibits-section.
Continental develops intelligent technologies for transporting people and their goods. As a reliable partner, the international automotive supplier, tire manufacturer and industrial partner provides sustainable, safe, comfortable, individual and affordable solutions. In 2013, the corporation generated sales of approximately €33.3 billion with its five divisions, Chassis & Safety, Interior, Powertrain, Tires, and ContiTech. Continental currently employs around 189,000 people in 49 countries.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/continental-ag-webcast-presentation-now-available-for-on-demand-viewing-dbvic---deutsche-bank-adr-virtual-investor-conference-300000171.html
- The mentioned presentation has been prepared by Continental Aktiengesellschaft solely in connection with Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference on November 19, 2014 for informational purposes only. It has not been independently verified. It does not constitute an offer, invitation or recommendation to purchase or subscribe for any shares or other securities issued by Continental Aktiengesellschaft or any subsidiary and neither shall any part of it form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or commitment concerning the purchase or sale of such shares or other securities whatsoever. Securities of Continental Aktiengesellschaft and its subsidiaries have not been, and are not intended to become, registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 (the "Act"). Securities may only be sold pursuant to, or in a transaction exempted from, the registration requirements of the Act.
- Neither Continental Aktiengesellschaft nor any of its affiliates, advisors or representatives shall have any liability whatsoever (in negligence or otherwise) for any loss that may arise from any use of this presentation or its contents or otherwise arising in connection with this presentation.
- This presentation includes assumptions, estimates, forecasts and other forward-looking statements, including statements about our beliefs and expectations regarding future developments as well as their effect on the results of Continental. These statements are based on plans, estimates and projections as they are currently available to the management of Continental. Therefore, these statements speak only as of the date they are made, and we undertake no obligation to update publicly any of them in light of new information or future events. Furthermore, although the management is of the opinion that these statements, and their underlying beliefs and expectations, are realistic or of the date they are made, no guarantee can be given that the expected developments and effects will actually occur. Many factors may cause the actual development to be materially different from the expectations expressed here. Such factors include, for example and without limitation, changes in general economic and business conditions, fluctuations in currency exchange rates or interest rates, the introduction of competing products, the lack of acceptance for new products or services and changes in business strategy.
- All statements with regard to markets or market position(s) of Continental or any of its competitors are estimates of Continental based on data available to Continental. Such data are neither comprehensive nor independently verified. Consequently, the data used are not adequate for and the statements based on such data are not meant to be, an accurate or proper definition of regional and/or product markets or market shares of Continental and any of the participants in any market.
- Unless otherwise stated, all amounts are shown in millions of euro. Please note that differences may arise as a result of the use of rounded amounts and percentages.
SOURCE Continental AG
For further information: For investors: Klaus Paesler, Investor Relations Manager, Continental AG, Phone: +49 511 938-1316, E-mail: [email protected], or For media: Antje Lewe, Spokeswoman, Continental AG, Phone: +49 511 938-1364, E-mail: [email protected]