Established Campaign Ratings Solution in Canada Currently Measures Approximately 12x as Many Impressions as Nearest Competitor
TORONTO, Oct. 30, 2013 /CNW/ - comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced that validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE®) continues to gain strong adoption in Canada and measured approximately 12 times as many impressions as its nearest market competitor during the third quarter.
"We are pleased to see the validated Campaign Essentials product suite become central to the evaluation processes for display and video campaigns among many of the leading advertisers, agencies and publishers in Canada," said Brent Lowe-Bernie, President of comScore Canada. "As the first to introduce holistic ad and audience delivery validation to this market, we're pleased to see steady growth in adoption and continue to work with our clients to help them realize the return on investment this type of in-flight measurement delivers."
comScore vCE Innovation Timeline in Canada
- August 2011: Introduction of Campaign Essentials in Canada, to measure audience demographics and R/F and GRP of display and online video campaigns.
- January 2012: Announces start of Canadian vCE Charter Study with leading advertisers such as Kellogg's, Kraft Foods, Rogers, and Volkswagen.
- May 2012: Announces the launch of vCE in Canada with publication of vCE Canadian Charter Study results, showing an average campaign In-View rate of 65 percent (ranging from a low of 27 percent to a high of 94 percent) on the publisher side during official launch of vCE in Canada.
- August 2012: comScore Releases White Paper: "The Economics of Online Advertising: How Viewable and Validated Impressions Create Digital Scarcity and Affect Publisher Economics."
- August 2012: comScore Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE) receives MRC accreditation for online campaign validation. Validation suite includes viewability, brand safety, in-country geographic delivery, engagement, and removal of non-human traffic –– all components of vCE's holistic solution.
- January 2013: vCE reaches global milestone with completion of 4,000th client study within vCE family of products
- March 2013: comScore releases ad and audience delivery validation norms from vCE in Canada.
- June 2013: comScore announces it is working with 22 of the top 25 global advertisers on measuring their digital campaigns.
"Innovation is fundamental to everything we do at comScore, and vCE is yet another example of working alongside our clients to deliver a world-class solution that solves core measurement challenges and helps advance our industry," added Lowe-Bernie. "With a presence for vCE in the Canadian market for more than two years, we have developed critical learnings and established the infrastructure to deliver our clients with real-time insights and value-added analysis. We look forward to building on this position by continuing to innovate and push the boundaries of what's possible in campaign analytics, both within and across media platforms."
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including, but not limited to, expectations regarding the impact and benefits to comScore from the vCE family of products, financial or otherwise. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results to differ materially, including, but not limited to: the features and characteristics of the products, the rate of development of the digital marketing intelligence, Internet advertising and e-Commerce markets; the growth of the Internet as a medium for commerce, content, advertising and communications; and the acceptance of new products and methodologies by the industry, including existing and prospective clients.
For a detailed discussion of these and other risk factors, please refer to comScore's most recent respective Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Annual Reports on Form 10-K and from time to time other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), which are available on the SEC's Web site ( http://www.sec.gov).
Stockholders of comScore are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date such statements are made. comScore does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect events, circumstances or new information after the date of this press release, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
SOURCE: comScore, Inc.
For further information:
Kate Dreyer, comScore, Inc., (571) 306-6447, [email protected]