NX 200t, NX 300h, RC F and RC 350 among the highlights on display at the Montréal International Auto Show, January 16-25 at the Palais des congrès
TORONTO, Jan. 14, 2015 /CNW/ - Lexus demonstrates its passion for design and performance with several all-new models making their Canadian auto show debuts this month in Montreal. New models include the NX series luxury SUV, the RC F high-performance coupe, and the RC 350 luxury coupe.
"This year, we're thrilled to introduce Canadians to several all-new vehicles - including a luxury compact SUV and a track-tested high-performance luxury coupe," said Cyril Dimitris, Director of Lexus in Canada. "While created for different drivers, these are designed to amaze our guests with striking design and engaging, emotional performance."
- The 2015 Lexus RC F takes performance to the redline. Built around a 5.0L V8 and adopting the best of tuning and technology from the Lexus LFA Supercar, this luxury coupe redefines what the Lexus "F" series is all about.
- The 2015 Lexus RC 350 is beautifully styled and highly responsive, with a purity of design that promises - and then delivers on - a fun driving experience.
- The 2015 Lexus NX series features unspoken style that's set to redefine the luxury compact SUV market. This all-new compact luxury SUV is offered in two models - the NX 200t, featuring the first Lexus turbo-charged power train, plus the NX 300h hybrid. Both deliver engaging performance and impressive versatility.
These new models join the full line-up of Lexus luxury cars and SUVs on display throughout the Montréal International Auto Show, running January 16-25, 2015.
Accredited members of the media are invited to preview the all-new RC F, RC 350 and NX at the auto show's Media Day:
- WHAT: 2015 Lexus RC F, RC 350 and 2015 Lexus NX - Canadian debut.
- WHERE: Montréal International Auto Show, Palais des congrès, Level 2 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal, QC H2Z 1H5
- WHEN: January 15, 2015 - 14:50 EDT
- WHO: Cyril Dimitris, Director of Lexus in Canada, plus spokespeople for French and English interviews.
For more details, including a full list of media contacts, digital images and product details please visit media.lexus.ca.
To unsubscribe or update your profile, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toyota Canada Inc. | 1 Toyota Place | Toronto, ON | M1H 1H9 | Canada
Image with caption: "RC F (CNW Group/Lexus)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20150114_C8679_PHOTO_EN_10194.jpg
Image with caption: "RC 350 (CNW Group/Lexus)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20150114_C8679_PHOTO_EN_10195.jpg
Image with caption: "NX 300h (CNW Group/Lexus)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20150114_C8679_PHOTO_EN_10196.jpg
Image with caption: "NX 200t F SPORT (CNW Group/Lexus)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20150114_C8679_PHOTO_EN_10197.jpg
For further information: For further information or to set up interviews: Melanie Testani, Public Relations Manager, Toyota Canada Inc., email@example.com, (416) 571-5894