DIEPPE, NB, June 16, 2017 /CNW/ - (CBI: TSX-V) Colibri Resource Corporation ("Colibri" or the "Company") announces the results of its Annual and Special Meeting (AGM) held on June 15, 2017. Of the shares voted, more than 99% were in favour of all management resolutions proposed in the Company's Information Circular.
Resolutions proposed and approved include:
- Minutes of the previous AGM approved.
- The re-appointment of Anton, Bryson, & Schindler LLP as auditor of the Company.
- The number of Directors was set at six.
- The six Directors re-elected to the Board of Directors are: Edward Stringer, Ronald Goguen Sr., William Macdonald, Jacques Monette, Roger Doucet and Paul Bartos.
- The approval by Special Resolution of the acquisition of Canadian Gold Resources Ltd. and its wholly owned Pilar Gold Property, including approval by minority shareholders excluding votes by Shareholders required to be excluded pursuant to Multilateral Instrument 61-101 Protection of Minority Security Holders in Special Transactions.
- The approval by Special Resolution of the amendment to the Company's Notice of Articles to remove Pre-Existing Company Provisions and the adoption of new Articles.
- Approval of the Company's Stock Option Plan.
Subsequent to the AGM, the Board of Directors appointed the following officers: Edward Stringer, President and CEO, Ronald Goguen Sr., Chairman and Corporate Secretary, Brian Crawford, CFO.
About Colibri Resource Corporation:
Colibri is a Canadian mineral exploration company listed on the TSX-V (CBI) focused on acquiring, exploring and developing gold properties in Mexico.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This news release may contain forward looking statements concerning future operations of Colibri Resource Corp. (the "Company"). All forward looking statements concerning the company's future plans and operations, including management's assessment of the Company's project expectations or beliefs, may be subject to certain assumptions, risks and uncertainties beyond the Company's control. Investors are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance and that actual performance, exploration and financial results may differ materially from any estimates and projections.
SOURCE Colibri Resource Corporation
For further information: Edward Stringer, President, CEO and Director, Tel: (506) 383-4274, firstname.lastname@example.org