TORONTO, March 27, 2014 /CNW/ - With the addition of radio to the MediaVantage content monitoring line-up, marketing and communications professionals now have the ability to monitor key issues and topics across all Canadian media types, improving their ability to identify and prepare for emerging trends affecting their business. Learn more about the comprehensive media monitoring and reputation management capabilities of CNW's MediaVantage platform.
"Radio content rounds out MediaVantage's media monitoring capabilities and enables clients to produce comprehensive reports detailing their brand's position across any media type at any given moment," says Nicole Guillot, President CNW Group. "Radio completes the MediaVantage data set."
The new radio content in the MediaVantage monitoring platform is available as an add-on content set, strengthening an already robust line-up of television, print, online and social content available from Canada and around the world.
MediaVantage: The proof is in the platform
MediaVantage provides a real-time, enterprise-wide media monitoring system to keep your organization's communications team on message and in front of reputation issues. Operating within a single workflow dashboard, MediaVantage provides global media coverage of brands and the critical topics you specify, and allows your team to extract and analyze valuable insights from what can seem an overwhelming amount of data. MediaVantage can help you:
- Monitor, review and analyze your topics in one dashboard, and categorize tagged content to report on project, issue or topic-specific coverage.
- Compare your media coverage (via hits, outlets and sentiment) against competitors and other industry players.
- Produce Media Metric Reports for more comprehensive review for key stakeholders.
- Create and store an Editorial Calendar that incorporates advanced search functionality that allows you to research pitch opportunities.
- Access to CNW's comprehensive Global Media Database to connect with media from over 800,000 contacts and outlets.
- Control access to sensitive topics with user rights management.
- Tailor your monitoring efforts and platform experience with the support of a world-class Professional Services team.
CNW Group Ltd. (a PR Newswire company) offers multi-channel content creation, distribution and monitoring solutions to Canadian professionals working in news media, financial services, public relations, investor relations, marketing, digital communications, social media, corporate communications, public affairs and customer service. The company is best known for its newswire, a digital service that provides simultaneous distribution of commercial news releases to media and markets locally and globally. Founded in 1960, CNW has earned the trust of the Canadian news media for the quality of its newsfeed and for the authentic, newsworthy calibre of the content it supplies. CNW's newswire is the first place editors look for information from Canadian sources. The company's website at newswire.ca offers a two-year archive of customer content making it a popular research tool for journalists and consumers alike. CNW Group also provides professional video, photography and webcast production services, translation, regulatory filing and printing services as well as content monitoring and measurement tools. @CNWGroup www.newswire.ca
Image with caption: "You Can't Manage What You Don't Monitor (CNW Group/Canada NewsWire Ltd.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20140327_C7325_PHOTO_EN_38385.jpg
SOURCE: Canada NewsWire Ltd.
For further information: