MONTREAL, Feb. 2, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI) announced today it will webcast its two-day meeting with investors and analysts in New Orleans on Feb. 8-9, 2012.
The CN leadership team will deliver a series of presentations focusing on how the company's agenda of operational and service excellence - an agenda anchored on innovation and supply chain collaboration - will support future growth and value creation.
The webcast and presenters' slides will be available in the Investor section of CN's website at www.cn.ca/investors. Presentation slides for the first day of the meeting will be posted on the website at 4.30 p.m. Central Time (CT) on Feb. 8. The slides for the second day's presentations will be available on the website Feb. 9 at 7.30 a.m. CT.
- 5.00 p.m. Central Time (CT) - The Journey Continues -- Claude Mongeau, president and chief executive officer
- 8-8.15 a.m. CT - Recap of Strategic Agenda - Claude Mongeau
- 8.15-9.15 a.m. - Delivering Superior Growth - Jean-Jacques Ruest, executive vice-president and chief marketing officer
- 9.15-10.15 a.m. - Balancing Operational and Service Excellence - Keith Creel, executive vice-president and chief operating officer
- 10.15 a.m. - Break
- 10.45-11.45 a.m. - Creating Solid Value for our Shareholders - Luc Jobin, executive vice-president and chief financial officer
- 11.45-12.15 p.m. - Question and Answer Period
CN - Canadian National Railway Company and its operating railway subsidiaries - spans Canada and mid-America, from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the Gulf of Mexico, serving the ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert, B.C., Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans, and Mobile, Ala., and the key metropolitan areas of Toronto, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Duluth, Minn./Superior, Wis., Green Bay, Wis., Minneapolis/St. Paul, Memphis, and Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at www.cn.ca.
For further information:
Communications & Public Affairs