Get the latest management accounting publications and join the discussion at www.managementaccounting.org
TORONTO, April 26, 2012 /CNW/ - Certified Management Accountants of Canada (CMA Canada) today launched the new CMA Research website and management accounting blog. The website (www.managementaccounting.org) is a one-stop shop for CMA members and other professional accountants in management, as well as accounting students, who are looking for publications and information related to management accounting.
The CMA Research website offers a selection of publications and resources that registrants can access:
- Management Accounting Practices (MAP®s), publications that deal with concepts that are directly linked to CMA Canada's functional competencies;
- Management Accounting Guidelines (MAG®s), publications that offer guidance on how to implement advanced management accounting concepts in the workplace;
- Emerging Issue Papers, thought pieces designed to expand the boundaries of the management accounting profession by exploring issues as they begin to enter the marketplace;
- Case Studies, real-life examples of the implementation of advanced management accounting concepts in the workplace;
- Webinars, sessions highlighting key concepts published by CMA Canada, presented online by expert panels.
The website also hosts the new CMA Blog. "We created the blog to be a forum where management accountants can connect," says Andrea Civichino, research editor, CMA Canada. Management accountants are encouraged to participate in upcoming blog discussions, and share ideas and best practices. Those with an interesting idea, topic or who would like to be a guest blogger can email CMA Canada at [email protected].
For more information, visit the new CMA Research website: www.managementaccounting.org.
About Certified Management Accountants of Canada (CMA Canada)
With 50,000 members around the world, CMA Canada grants a professional designation in strategic management accounting® and is responsible for standards-setting, accreditation, and the continuing professional development of Certified Management Accountants (CMAs). CMAs provide an integrating perspective to business decision-making, applying a unique blend of expertise in accounting, management and strategy to identify new market opportunities, ensure corporate accountability, and help organizations maintain a long-term competitive advantage. To optimize the performance of global enterprises and build strategic management accounting skills, CMA Canada offers innovative executive development programs, advanced online courses, and internationally recognized knowledge management publications. For more information, visit http://www.cma-canada.org/.
For further information: