Partnership with Beauceron Security helps to turn users into defenders
OTTAWA, June 18, 2019 /CNW/ - Today, CIRA is proud to add another tool to its growing portfolio of cybersecurity solutions with the introduction of D-Zone Cybersecurity Awareness Training. CIRA has partnered with Beauceron Security to bring Canadian institutions an advanced cybersecurity training and awareness platform to help turn their users into defenders.
While D-Zone DNS Firewall and D-Zone Anycast DNS defend at the DNS layer, CIRA D-Zone Cybersecurity Awareness Training mobilizes any organization's most critical layer of defense—its users—to add extra vigilance to its security footprint.
- CIRA's 2018 Cybersecurity Survey found that 43% of all organizations still suffered business-impacting cyberattacks. As the organization size increased that number increases. This underscores the importance of adding employees to the defensive posture and not just treating them as a risk to be managed with technology.
- This highly integrated and comprehensive cybersecurity awareness training platform provides user assessments, surveys, training, phishing simulation, and risk management to empower organizations to turn their employees into a robust layer of security.
- Organizations implementing D-Zone Cybersecurity Awareness Training see an average three-times reduction in users being tricked by phishing emails.
- D-Zone Cybersecurity Awareness Training includes industry-leading integration testing, simulation and reports to provide a fully automated platform that requires minimal IT management. The platform automatically adjusts the frequency and level of testing and training based on user behavior.
- D-Zone Cybersecurity Awareness Training makes cybersecurity awareness more engaging through gamification. Personal dashboards accessed via SAML-based identity provide a snapshot and score for users and departments to track their improvement. It also allows organizations to manage and compare against NIST cybersecurity standards.
- CIRA is adding D-Zone Cybersecurity Awareness Training to its portfolio of cybersecurity products as part of its mission to help Canadian institutions protect their networks, safeguard user data, and do it all with a made in Canada solution.
"Beauceron is proud to be partnering with an organization that shares our goal of making a more secure online experience accessible to all Canadians. CIRA is a trusted partner with a methodical approach to meeting the needs of their clients and community. We're excited for what this partnership will bring."
– David Shipley, chief executive officer, Beauceron Security
"The responsibility for cybersecurity is no longer solely on the IT department; all users have a role to play. Employees who are cyber aware can be a company's biggest asset in the escalating battle against cybercrime. Beauceron has created a platform that delivers cybersecurity training in a simple and engaging way. We are proud to have them as a partner in our growing suite of cybersecurity services."
– Dave Chiswell, vice president, product development, CIRA
- Learn more about CIRA D-Zone Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Learn more about Beauceron Security
- Read CIRA's 2018 Cybersecurity Survey
About the Canadian Internet Registration Authority
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) manages the .CA top-level domain on behalf of all Canadians. CIRA also develops cybersecurity technologies and services—such as D-Zone DNS Firewall—that help support its goal of building a better online Canada. The CIRA team operates one of the fastest-growing country code top-level domains (ccTLD), a high-performance global DNS network, and one of the world's most advanced back-end registry solutions.
About Beauceron Security
Beauceron Security empowers behavior change across organizations by providing the right information at the right time, enabling individuals to make better decisions. They accomplish this by providing a unique integrated and highly automated platform that combines phishing simulations, cyber awareness training, surveys, and newsletters with advanced analytics and dashboarding.
SOURCE Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA)
For further information: Media contact: Spencer Callaghan, Communications Manager, CIRA, [email protected], (613) 237-5335 ext. 276