TORONTO, March 1, 2012 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX:CM) (NYSE:CM) announced today that its 2011 Corporate Responsibility Report and Public Accountability Statement is available online at www.cibc.com, About CIBC.
This year, CIBC is reporting on its corporate responsibility performance through an economic, environmental, social and governance framework. Our corporate responsibility focus at CIBC continues to be:
- providing accessible and affordable banking to Canadians;
- advancing the goals of small business;
- creating an environment where all employees can excel;
- making a real difference in our communities; and
- protecting our environment.
The Corporate Responsibility Report and Public Accountability Statement is available online at www.cibc.com, About CIBC. Printed copies of the report can be obtained upon request by email at [email protected].
For further information:
Mary Lou Frazer, Communications & Public Affairs (416) 980-4111