Proven Strategies to Minimize Risks, Reduce Costs & Maximize Profit
CALGARY, AB, Sept. 26, 2012 /CNW/ - For the past decade, the Oil Sands Symposium has provided timely information and a variety of expert insights from industry leaders. Delegates will gain the inside knowledge, detailed strategies and key relationships needed to capitalize on lucrative opportunities and cutting-edge innovations at the forefront of Canada's oil sands development.
Leading oil sands producers will share first-hand details on managing risks, improving performance and reducing costs. The conference features strategic case studies with representatives from: Shell Canada, Cenovus Energy, Sunshine Oil Sands, CNRL, Oak Point Energy, Husky Energy, ConocoPhillips and many more!
Key topics to be covered:
- Determine the viability, affordability and practicality of crude transportation options
- Gain clarity on how provincial regulations are evolving
- Leverage proven technological developments to improve operational efficiencies and environmental performance
- Develop successful investor relations programs and learn about best practices in energy trade with China at the interactive workshops
Expert speakers for 2012, include:
- Ken Chapman, Oil Sands Developers Group
- Evelyn Ferchuck, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
- Peter Kujawinski, U.S. Consul General, Alberta, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories
- Matt Koch, Institute for 21st Century Energy, US Chamber of Commerce
- Jennifer Steber, Chief Assistant Deputy Minister Oil Sands, Department of Energy, Government of Alberta
- Patricia Nelson, In-Situ Oil Sands Alliance
- Tim Shipton, Alberta Enterprise Group
About CI Energy Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute, Canada's leading conference and business information provider. Staffed by industry experts and lawyers, CI Energy Group produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global energy and commodities sectors. Covering a range of operational, technical and policy issues our market-led forums provide the business intelligence that decision makers need to react effectively to challenges and opportunities in the evolving worldwide energy marketplace. For more information, visit www.CanadianInstitute.com.
SOURCE: Canadian Institute
For further information:
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 416-927-0718 Ext. 7324 or email@example.com.