PERTH, Western Australia, Oct. 28, 2014 /CNW/ - Chalice Gold Mines ("The Company") ASX:CHNTSX:CXN advises that its Activity and Cash Flow Reports for the quarter ended September 30, 2014 have been issued today. The full texts of these reports are available at the Company's website www.chalicegold.com and under the Company's profile at www.sedar.com.
- Business development and exploration activities continued in Canada and North America, where Chalice is aiming to consolidate its position at the Cameron Gold Camp and secure additional high-potential opportunities.
- Mobile Metal Ion (MMI) sampling commenced over the Cameron Project as a rapid, cost-effective alternative to till sampling for tracking mineralised structures under transported glacial tills.
- A program of detailed structural interpretation and data collation is currently underway over the entire Cameron Project, based on the Company's enhanced understanding of mineralisation in the area.
- GeoCrystal (Chalice: 24% interest) completed 6,000m of RC drilling at the Webb Diamond Project in WA; assays and results are pending.
- Subsequent to Quarter-end, Chalice made a number of changes to its Board and senior management team to position it for its next phase of growth and development: Company founder Tim Goyder has taken over as Managing Director and Tony Kiernan the role of Chairman.
- Chalice's balance sheet remains strong with cash of A$43.8M at 30 September 2014.
SOURCE: Chalice Gold Mines Limited
For further information: Tim Goyder, Managing Director, Chalice Gold Mines Limited, Telephone +61 9322 3960; For media inquiries, please contact: Nicholas Read, Read Corporate, Telephone: +618 9388 1474