TORONTO, Oct. 22, 2012 /CNW/ - Ceridian, a global provider of human resource solutions, receives wide industry acclaim in 2012, upholding its legacy as a great place to work with engagement best practices and the delivery of transformative Human Capital Management solutions with Dayforce HCM.
"As an all-encompassing HCM provider, it's important for us to strive for excellence in every aspect of human resources," says Dave MacKay, president of Ceridian Canada. "Our recent awards affirm our commitment to employees and customers delivering trusted results in engagement, product innovation and customer service. Ceridian provides a quality and motivating environment where everyone can succeed."
Recent accolades for employment and engagement best practices, marketing initiatives and product innovations in Canada, the U.S. and internationally include the following:
- Ceridian named Canada Top 100 Employers for 2013. This is the tenth time the company has received this honour.
- Ceridian recognized as one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in Canada in 2012. This is the second consecutive year that Ceridian Canada has achieved this honour.
- Ceridian wins gold at the Golden Bridge Awards 2012 for Dayforce HCM in the category of Innovative Products and Services/SaaS.
- Ceridian Dayforce named leader in Workforce Management by Nucleus Research in 2012, for the second year in a row.
- Ceridian wins overall HR Technology TekTonic award and the TekTonic award for Dayforce Workforce Management in 2012.
- Ceridian Canada Website (www.ceridian.ca) receives the 2012 B2B Standard of Excellence, as well as the Professional Services Standard of Excellence from the Web Marketing Association.
- Ceridian honoured with a 2012 MobileWebAward for Powerpay Plus mobile from the Web Marketing Association.
About Ceridian Canada:
Ceridian Canada is a human resources solutions provider that helps customers optimize their workforce, reduce costs and save time by finding, paying, developing and engaging their talent. With over 40 years of experience, proven expertise and recognized service excellence, Ceridian Canada is a trusted partner to more than 43,000 Canadian customers. Ceridian's solutions include payroll, Dayforce Human Capital Management, HR information services, recruitment and staffing services, Employee Assistance Programs, training and more. With offices from coast to coast, Ceridian Canada provides services to more than three million Canadians. Ceridian Canada was established in 1968 and is based in Toronto, Ontario.
SOURCE: Ceridian Canada Ltd.
For further information:
Director, External Communications & Brand
Ceridian Canada Ltd.
905-947-7251 (c) 647-388-2464