Learn How HCM Technology Empowers Organizations To Increase Compliance And Accuracy While Decreasing Payroll Cycle Processing Time and Cost
VANCOUVER, CPA, Booth #107/108, June 13, 2013 /CNW/ - Ceridian announces that the award winning Dayforce HCM solution will be showcased at the 2013 CPA Annual Conference and Tradeshow, June 18-21 at the Westin Bayshore Hotel in Vancouver B.C. Dayforce HCM is a single application for Payroll, Workforce Management, Benefits and Human Resources that enhances productivity and employee engagement, while greatly reducing administration time and costs.
"Dayforce HCM gives businesses the power to transform their organization," says Dave MacKay, president of Ceridian HCM. "With a single application for all human capital management functions, we enable our clients to be more efficient, accurate and compliant."
This past year, Ceridian garnered wide industry recognition and praise for Dayforce HCM from influential analysts and experts. HRO Today Magazine honored Ceridian with a 2013 TekTonic Award in the category of payroll for Dayforce Human Capital Management. Ceridian also earned Gold status in the category of Best SaaS/Cloud Computing Solution at the Network Products Guide's 8th Annual 2013 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards for Dayforce Human Capital Management.
Dayforce HCM features include:
- Payroll - view, edit, fix and preview payroll in real-time, eliminating batch processing and trial run in order to compensate employees accurately and on time.
- Workforce Management - plan and forecast labour requirements, align schedules with labour demand, and enable accurate time tracking and compliance.
- Benefits - Manage employee enrollment, calculate eligibility and support an unlimited number of plan types to administer accurate and accessible benefit plans across the organization.
- Human Resources - use forms and workflows to communicate across the organization, access and manage key HR details, and enable employees to manage their work and life events.
- Mobile - gain up-to-the-minute access to schedules and other aspects of employee records and unprecedented visibility into HR and operations from wherever employees are working.
CPA Annual Conference and Tradeshow Attendees are encouraged to visit Ceridian's booth #107 and #108 for a Dayforce HCM product demo and a chance to win a Vespa. Attendees may go online to schedule a demonstration in advance of the show.
Ceridian is a leader in human capital management with more than 100,000 clients in over 50 countries. We deliver trusted results and transformative technology. Our offering includes the award winning, cloud-based Dayforce HCM, LifeWorks, PowerPay and International Payroll. Ceridian is transforming the world of work. For more information, visit www.ceridian.ca or call 1-877-237-4342.
Follow Ceridian on: Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
SOURCE: Ceridian Canada Ltd.
For further information:
905-947-7251 (c) 647-388-2464