TWINSBURG, Ohio, July 22, 2019 /CNW/ -- The CEIA USA Ferromagnetic Division, a provider of ferromagnetic detection systems, expanded its solutions for the healthcare industry with the new CEIA MSDW wall-mounted and CEIA MSDH portable ferromagnetic detectors. These systems provide fast, simple and effective analysis for the detection of ferromagnetic and magnetized objects that are considered dangerous to patients and staff in the MRI environment.
The MSDH is a flexible and portable system that features a one-piece, lightweight design for easy setup. The system can be operated as a single unit for a pass-by or rotate-by checkpoint or it can operate in pass-through configuration with CEIA's exclusive EVO analyses, which features uniform detection sensitivity over the entire transit area. With no installation costs and built-in 26-hour battery, the system is ready for immediate use.
The wall-mounted MSDW can operate as a single unit for a pass-by or rotate-by checkpoint or it can operate in pass-through configuration with CEIA's exclusive EVO analyses, which features uniform detection sensitivity over the entire transit area. It is directly powered through PoE Ethernet or an external 24Vdc or power supply.
Both MSDH and MSDW Systems:
- Detect magnets and all ferromagnetic objects considered dangerous in the MRI environment
- Provide multi-zone acoustic and optical alarm signaling to indicate the ferrous threat items on patients and staff
- Feature integrated memory logging for recording up to 70,000 events including alarms, programming modifications and diagnostics
- Require limited operator training for ease and speed of system use
- Are safe for use with pacemakers and other medical implants
- Offer extremely durable and reliable design including stainless steel and high impact reinforced plastics
CEIA MSDW and CEIA MSDH are available now.
About CEIA USA Ferromagnetic Division
CEIA Ferromagnetic Detectors (FMD) are high performance and portable FMD screening solutions for MRI safety. CEIA USA Ferromagnetic Division provides sales, service and customer support to customers in North America. Dynamic solutions are the foundation of CEIA USA Ferromagnetic Division's commitment to customer satisfaction. For more information, visit www.ceia-fmd.com.
SOURCE CEIA USA Ferromagnetic Division
For further information: Marilyn Thaxton, CEIA USA, (440) 715-0783, [email protected], http://www.ceia-fmd.com