New Hire of Eric Bienvenu as dedicated CBCI Video Managed Account Manager for Ottawa
MONTREAL, May 15, 2012 /CNW/ - CBCI Telecom, Canada's Leader in Visual Communication, announced today the hiring of Eric Bienvenu as CBCI Video Managed Services Account Manager for the Ottawa region. Bienvenu has a passion for new visual communication technologies with a focus on maintaining a clear understanding of how to best service and maintain the supporting network around it.
"With more than a 200% growth in clients over the last year it is only logical for our CBCI Video Managed Services team to increase," commented Jackie Chisholm, Director of Video Managed Services. "We are continually searching for candidates that demonstrate a strong service industry background. Eric's experience and desire to bring the right solutions to our customers makes him a sure fit to our expanding team and CBCI Telecom's core values."
CBCI Video Managed Services is becoming more and more popular as businesses are adopting video conference as their preferred method of communication. CBCI Video Managed Services purposefully simplifies organizational adoption of video conferencing at an advantageous cost. Organizations representing all vertical markets are embracing CBCI Video Managed Services as a guarantee for enhancing video conference access and capabilities.
"Everyone wants to use TelePresence but not everyone can invest in the infrastructure or the expertise to support it. By using our cloud-based services our clients know they are accessing the latest technology at all times," said Jackie Chisholm, Director, CBCI Video Managed Services, CBCI Telecom. "We've built CBCI Video Managed Services by listening to our client's needs and intend to continue offering services that are flexible and tailored to fit their visual communication needs not only today but well into the future."
CBCI Video Managed Services provides organizations with the services they need for an optimal video conference user experience. The services offered constantly evolve and have recently added the following services to its portfolio:
- Web Conferencing – Use a rich, real-time collaborative web conferencing platform for productive and efficient meetings.
- End-user training – Practical and theoretical training to operate the video conferencing end-points.
- Online Video conferencing Reservations - Preplan your video conferencing sessions online, through a secure login.
Current clients tap into the CBCI Telecom infrastructure and dedicated team of video conferencing specialists for their specific service needs including:
- Bridging Services - Connect multiple people at once over video conferencing regardless of the systems brand, the locations, or the type of solution used.
- ISDN to IP Gateway Services - Communicate seamlessly with video conferencing systems that are not using the same type of network connection.
- Firewall Traversal Services - A secure connection to your supplier or customer video conferencing units.
- Mobile Video Services - Access the outside world from anywhere at anytime from any computer or tablet.
- Recording, Streaming and Archiving Services - The ability to record, view and store video conferencing sessions at anytime for on-demand viewing.
Foresight in the potential market demands has played a big role in CBCI Telecom's Video Managed Services success. According to a recent Infonetics Research Analyst note, enterprise telepresence and video conference equipment demand is up 24% year-over-year, and strong double-digit growth in 2011 over 2010 is expected. The growth is also expected to remain in the double-digit growth through at least 2015.
- "CBCI Telecom is my first point of contact. Best about CBCI is the personnel involved, the relationships with clients. You are approachable, honest. Doing this survey is wonderful."
- "CBCI offers good value and has a lot of expertise in Video and audiovisual solutions."
- "CBCI Video Managed Services are a less costly solution in the long-term in managing our systems. I am more than satisfied with the service, the response time is quick even when working with short delays." Sidlee
- "The collaboration received from CBCI Video Managed Services team for the past years is invaluable to me. The Community Learning Centre Network, fully lends its support to CBCI Telecom as our partner of choice." CLC
About CBCI Telecom
CBCI Telecom is Canada's Leader in Visual Communications; our mandate is to improve business human connection through visual communications. CBCI Telecom is at the forefront of Canada's adoption of telepresence and video conference solutions in making visual communications simple and effective for business. We have been serving the corporate, health, education and government communities of Canada for more than 20 years. At CBCI, we don't believe in a one-size fits all package, we believe in a visual communication solution adapted to your needs. We support our clients in making their visual communications easy through leading-edge professional services and CBCI Video Managed Services.
CBCI Telecom is recognized as a Cisco TelePresence Master Level ATP partner and has been named as Cisco Canadian Business Video Partner of the year in 2010 as well as nominated as TANDBERG Partner of the year for 8 consecutive years since 2002. In 2011, it ranked in the Top Information and Communication Technology Companies in Canada of the Branham300 list as well as on the North American VAR500 list. Know you can expect more with CBCI Telecom as we provide the most knowledgeable and talented visual communication resources in Canada. More information can be obtained at http://www.cbcitelecom.com.
About CBCI Video Managed Services
CBCI Video Managed Services is a program that offers video conferencing network management and maintenance including bridging services, webcasting, streaming, monitoring, reservations and scheduling for all DSL, IP, ISDN and MPLS. Our Video Managed Service is flexible and can be customized to meet your specific visual communication needs to get the most out of your network, while at the same time allowing your own staff to focus on their own work activities. Our service offer is carefully evaluate from multiple perspectives and based on your current and future needs -- people, process and technology - in a collaborative effort. CBCI Telecom's Video Managed Services can scale and grow as your needs change and, in fact, we are the only focused visual communication integrator that can offer our Managed Services both nationally and globally.
514-422-9333 ex 4418
SOURCE CBCI Telecom
For further information: