ATLANTA, Sept. 17, 2012 /CNW/ - Case-Mate®, the international design company known for creating fashion-forward accessories that protect, style and enhance mobile technology, has released its most exciting portfolio of cases yet for the new iPhone 5. These new cases feature luxurious elevated materials, fresh innovative designs, and revolutionary protection and functionality.
The new designs in Case-Mate's iPhone 5 collection are heavily influenced by the growing hyperculture trend, which incorporates prints that integrate distinct styles from different cultures around the world. "At Case-Mate, we have a diverse team of engineers and fashion designers that work with artists and companies around the world to design products that are as unique and stylish as they are innovative and protective," said Case-Mate's CEO and Founder Shashi Reddy. "The products we've designed for the iPhone 5 are without a doubt the most fashionable and protective cases we have ever released."
Case-Mate also recently launched its "Right Case. Right Occasion." advertising campaign featuring celebrity trendsetters Selena Gomez, Common and Fergie. These fashion icons are at the forefront of the growing number of socially-connected millennial mobile device owners looking for cases to express their unique and ever-evolving sense of style at work, at play, and going out at night.
WORK SMART – New Case-Mate iPhone 5 cases for making a professional, sophisticated fashion statement
- Artistry Collection, $50: Introducing a fine line of sophisticated materials that juxtapose natural materials – woods, shells, and leathers – with forged metallics. An interior patterned-inlay adds greater protection and finished feel throughout, while a sturdy two-piece construction protects the front and back of the device. Artistry Woods, the first line of cases in the Artistry Collection, are available in exotic blackened ashwood, rosewood, and zebrawood are accented by a handsome, brushed aluminum inlay. Artistry Woods will be for sale exclusively in U.S. retail at Best Buy and other mobile device resellers around the world.
- EKOCYCLE™ Collection, $35: Case-Mate has partnered with The Coca-Cola Company™ to launch a new line of smartphone cases made from recycled PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate). EKOCYCLE is a new stand-alone lifestyle brand developed by musical artist and producer will.i.am and The Coca-Cola Company, in collaboration with other iconic brands, to inspire a movement to educate consumers about everyday recycling. Molded from 100% recycled material, this case extends the life of plastic beyond the landfill. Available in clear and platinum, the Case-Mate EKOCYCLE collection will be for sale exclusively in U.S. at Best Buy and on Case-Mate.com.
Other Case-Mate products available for the iPhone 5 that meet the growing desire for professional, at-work wardrobes, include a form refresh of the existing Signature, Brushed Aluminum, Tortoiseshell, Barely There, and rPET Collections.
PLAY HARD – New Case-Mate products that bring active-wear-inspired design and protection to your on-the-go lifestyle
- Tough Xtreme, $50: Triple-ply, soft-hard-soft construction provides exceptional impact resistance with military grade protection (MIL-SPEC Certified). An innovative front snap-on screen protector protects the screen while enabling high capacitance. High-protection does not compromise on style – vibrant textures and colors, smooth contours and intricate design details combine in this durable case. Available in black/charcoal grey, lipstick pink/flame red, emerald green/chartreuse green, marine blue/winter aqua, and military green/orange.
- Tough, $40: This new two-piece construction brings a hard exterior together with a soft interior bumper to deliver excellent impact resistance. The interior pattern adds increased protection and crafted value. Available in black/black, marine blue/titanium grey, violet purple/pool blue, emerald green/chartreuse green, and lipstick pink/flame red.
As a fashion complement to active-wear ensembles, Case-Mate will also refresh the color options of the existing POP! Collection, including POP! ID and POP! with Stand with a form redesign to fit the new iPhone 5.
STAND OUT – Newly Designed Case-Mate products that help you look your best during a night on the town
- NEW Designer Prints, $35-$40: In addition to new colorful prints from current designer partners Jessica Swift, iomoi, and Clairebella; Case-Mate has added an assortment of original, hyperculture-inspired designs. The print collection for the new iPhone 5 incorporates this season's hottest trends – paisley, tweed and check, chevron and diamonds, conversational prints, gentleman geometrics, and crafted plaids.
- Glam, $40: The newly engineered two-piece design protects your iPhone 5, and features a glitter-coated inlay, slim profile and soft-interior liner that adds protection and crafted value. The high-shine style combines an on-trend look for an attention grabbing case that's ready for a night out. Available in lipstick pink, silver, violet purple, champagne gold, flame red, and marine blue.
- Madison, $70: The Madison has returned with a handcrafted, high quality look and feel – this case features Swarovski crystals, premium quilted leather, and a brushed microfiber interior. Available in black.
- Creatures, $30: New fun & flirty case designs join the Case-Mate Creatures family! These cases feature textured silicone creating a firm grip and an innovative lay-flat design. Available in new Peacock, Bubbles (monkey), Xing (panda), Waddler (penguin), Pinky (flamingo), Grizzly (bear), Tigris (tiger), Ellie (Elephant,) and Leafy (giraffe.)
- Personalized Cases, $40: Create your own custom case for the new iPhone 5. Case-Mate's award-winning online case customization tool has been updated to enable users to design cases for the iPhone 5 using personal photos, logos, mascots and other imagery.
Case-Mate has also updated the designs and colors of several of its popular existing cases for the social butterfly to fit the iPhone 5 including the Kayla Clutch and Colorways.
Pricing and Availability:
Case-Mate's new iPhone 5 collection of mobile and tablet accessories range from $30 to $300. All cases will be available by the iPhone 5 release on September 21, and many are available for purchase now at www.case-mate.com.
Case-Mate is the leader in design of fashion-forward accessories for mobile technology and tablets. Since 2006, the company has helped consumers express their individual style with products that protect, adorn and enhance their mobile devices. Working with top designers from around the world and using cutting-edge materials, Case-Mate's team of technology and design aficionados have created an extensive repertoire of mobile and tablet cases right for any style and every occasion. For more information, visit http://www.case-mate.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @CaseMate and Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/CaseMate.
For further information:
Kathlene Hestir, Case-Mate, +1-404.216.7222, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Jourdann Lubliner, Kaplow for Case-Mate (US), +1-212.221.1713, email@example.com; or Kathryn Cotsworth, Six Degrees for Case-Mate (UK), +44 (0)118 900 0860, firstname.lastname@example.org
PRN Photo Desk, email@example.com