Symbol: CNG – TSX.V
VANCOUVER, Nov. 18, 2014 /CNW/ - Canadian Mining Company Inc. (the "Company") (TSX.V:CNG) Ray Paquette President and CEO reports: It is with great pleasure that I update you on the developments of Canadian Mining in 2014. We made significant progress in establishing the Company's zeolite initiatives and completed several key objectives.
- Established relationship with large highly-respected Canadian company for composting initiatives
- Completed the Technical Report on the twin-drilling of the Sun Group zeolite deposit to confirm the previous 1994 and 2001 drill reported resources
- Built a relationship with Western University and Dr. Fuentes of the University of Havana for zeolite research and product development
- Developed relationships with local, national and international end-users for zeolite for specific applications including: composting, zeoponic substrates, zeolitic fertilizers, animal feed, grey water clean-up and radio-active waste containment in Japan
- Regained 100% of the Bromley Creek zeolite deposit which is 43-101 compliant and holds a 30 year mine lease and quarry permit
- Sourced strategic location for proposed milling site situated on rail and highway
- Assembled a highly-experienced team for the building and operating of the specialized equipment necessary to run the proposed zeolite processing mill
- Contributed Canadian Mining's micronized zeolite for a large scale composting test with the Region of Peel in Ontario to address odor emission issues. The successful results were presented at the National Composting Convention in Halifax on September 24, 2014. Composting odor control is a serious issue throughout Canada and many municipalities require a solution
"Zeolite is a natural non-metallic volcanic mineral that exhibits diverse applicable properties for use in products and technologies that contribute to 'green' environmental protection."
On behalf of the Board
Ray Paquette CEO
Please see our web site for additional details: www.canadianmining.ca
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
SOURCE: Canadian Mining Company Inc.
For further information: Mr. Ray Paquette 604.684.3301