Outstanding Group of Canadians to be Inducted in 20th Anniversary Year
Canada's Walk of Fame Awards Show Event to be Held at the Sony Centre December 1, 2018 and Set to Air Later in the Month on CTV
TORONTO, July 23, 2018 /CNW/ - Canada's Walk of Fame announced its 2018 Inductees today. The Inductees represent the organization's five pillars of recognition: Sports and Athletics, Philanthropy and Humanities, Arts and Entertainment, Business and Entrepreneurship, and Science and Technology. Inductions will be held at the Canada's Walk of Fame Awards show at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts in Toronto on December 1, 2018, followed by a 20th Anniversary Gala celebration to be held at the Fairmont Royal York. The CANADA'S WALK OF FAME AWARDS will air on CTV in December.
Click here to watch the 2018 Canada's Walk of Fame Inductee Sizzle Reel.
The 2018 Canada's Walk of Fame Inductees are:
- Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir (Sports and Athletics)
- Andrea Martin (Arts and Entertainment)
- Col. Chris Hadfield (Science and Technology)
- Leonard Cohen (Legend Inductee)
- Andy Kim (Arts and Entertainment)
- Dr. Joanne Liu (Philanthropy and Humanities)
- Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg (Arts and Entertainment)
- Jimmy Pattison (Business and Entrepreneurship)
To view the complete release, visit: https://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/media-galleries/press-releases