– Season 6 Top 18 home cooks include an international figure skater, an IT support analyst, a car salesman, and an entrepreneur –
– Gourmet gurus Michael Bonacini, Alvin Leung, and Claudio Aprile return as judges –
– MASTERCHEF CANADA lands two nominations for the 2019 Canadian Screen Awards including "Best Reality/Competition Series" –
To tweet this release: http://bit.ly/2EP3aAX
TORONTO, March 11, 2019 /CNW/ - Who will be named Canada's next MasterChef? CTV today revealed the Top 18 MASTERCHEF CANADA home cooks competing for a chance to be one of six in the elite group of title holders and take home the $100,000 cash prize. A 2019 Canadian Screen Award nominee, Season 6 of MASTERCHEF CANADA kicks off with a special two-hour premiere on Monday, April 8 beginning at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CTV before settling into its regular Mondays at 9 p.m. ET/PT timeslot. Viewers can then stream all episodes anytime on CTV.ca and the CTV app.
Keeping the heat on high for this season's Top 18 are esteemed judges Michael Bonacini (O&B restaurant empire), Alvin Leung (Bo Innovation in Hong Kong), and Claudio Aprile (Copetin Restaurant & Bar). With only a limited number of white aprons up for grabs, the home cooks have to prove they have the culinary skills to cut it in the MASTERCHEF CANADA kitchen. In a new twist this season, each judge selects six home cooks to invite to the Top 18, with each member receiving personal invitations delivered via courier.
- Images are available for download at TheLede.ca.
- Interview opportunities with the MASTERCHEF CANADA judges and the Top 18 finalists are available upon request
To view the full press release and the Top 18 MASTERCHEF CANADA home cooks, click here.
For further information: Elysia Circelli, CTV Networks, 416.384.5166 or email@example.com; Christy Sullivan, CTV Networks, 416. 384.3624 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Lindsey McCulloch, Proper Television, 416.598.2500 or email@example.com