NEW YORK AND ORLANDO, Jan. 24, 2013 /CNW/ - Professionals involved in shared services and outsourcing globally are invited to vote for the North American G6 Visionaries Panel before registration closes tomorrow, January 25, 2013 at 5:00pm PST. Voting can be completed online at http://www.sharedservicesweek.com/g6.
First launched in 2010, G6 Visionaries Panel was established to help SSO practitioners understand where and how their chosen thought leaders from the vendor community agree and disagree on the future of the shared services and outsourcing industry.
Buy-side community members are invited to elect 6 leading sell-side individuals (out of 11 nominees) to go under the spotlight and answer questions live. The panel, which is hosted by the Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON), will take place as part of the 17th Annual North American Shared Services and Outsourcing Week, being held at the Hilton Orlando on March 6, 2013 at 11:10am.
Released earlier this month, the nominees for the Northern American G6 Visionaries Panel includes:
- Manoj Punja, Global Head, Wipro BPO
- Peter Allen, EVP - Global Sales and Marketing, CSC
- Phile Searle, Founder & CEO, Chazey Partners
- Susan Hogan, Principal, Deloitte Consulting
- Ben Trowbridge, CEO, Alsbridge
- Bob Cecil, Principle - Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory, KPMG
- Hubert Giraud, CEO, Capgemini BPO
- Shantanu Ghosh, Senior Vice President - Practices, Solutions and Transitions, Genpact
- Jose Rivero, Global Market BPO, Cognizant
- Kumar Amitesh, Head of BPO - North America, TCS
- Stephen Sieke, CEO - Americas, Serco Global Services
Vote for your preferred candidates at http://www.sharedservicesweek.com/g6
Highlighting individual personalities rather than companies, the panel features Phil Fersht, CEO, Horses for Sources, as the chairman from within the community.
Since its launch, every year, over 5,000 viewers have watched this session online and over 850 SSON members watch it live in Orlando. This year the G6 will be comprised of six 10-minute interviews. Each panelist will tackle one topic, allowing more time for the audience to gauge their views and opinions in more detail:
- How Technology is Impacting Standardization
- What's Wrong with Innovation?
- Shifting the Mindset from Cost to Value
- Scalability and Flexibility.
SOURCE: Shared Services & Outsourcing Network
For further information:
Contact: Emma Parker +44(0)20-7368-9823