DUBAI, UAE, April 23, 2014 /CNW/ - Burj Al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel, is taking romance to new heights offering weddings in the sky, 212 metres above the azure Arabian Gulf on the famous Burj Al Arab helipad.
Watch our wedding video at: http://youtu.be/WTdy-ap4CnA
Each ceremony is specially designed by a Wedding Architect, responsible for every detail and available 24/7. The experience has a starting price of AED 200,000* (approximately US$55,000) and can include:
- Arrival at Burj Al Arab by air in Italian twin engine Augusta 109 or by road in Rolls Royce Phantom
- Exquisite accommodation in one of Burj Al Arab's 202 suites ranging in size from 170-780 square metres
- Private tasting sessions with Burj Al Arab's award-winning Executive Chef Maxime Luvara
- Consultations on wedding cake design, structure, flavour and composition with Burj Al Arab's Executive Pastry Chef Johannes Bonin
- Beverage sampling and advice with Burj Al Arab's Head Sommelier Dimitar Dimitrov
- Beauty treatments and private sessions with celebrity personal trainers at Burj Al Arab's Talise Spa
- Specially designed wedding scent developed by leading perfumist
- Shopping and styling sessions with Burj Al Arab's personal stylist
- Access to top haute couturiers
- Private after-hours access to top luxury fashion brands
- Consultations with Burj Al Arab's award-winning team of florists
- Exclusive access to Dubai's best jewellers
- Private lessons in etiquette and dance
The Burj Al Arab helipad has a history of hosting unique activities. In 2004 Tiger Woods teed off the helipad and in 2005 Roger Federer and Andre Agassi challenged each other to a game of tennis there. In 2011 Rory McIlroy performed a hole-in-one from the helipad pad and last year Formula One Champion David Coulthard performed donuts in a Red Bull Racing car.
Burj Al Arab General Manager, Heinrich Morio, says: "We're always looking for new and special ways to delight our guests. We believe a once-in-a-lifetime event deserves a one-of-a-kind venue and are thrilled to add this special location to our ultimate experience collection."
Those wishing to create their own wedding in the sky can call +971 4 301 7673 or email BAAWeddings@jumeirah.com for further information.
* Each sky wedding is individually priced depending on requirements. AED 200,000 is the starting price point.
Visit us at: http://www.jumeirah.com/burjalarab
SOURCE: Burj Al Arab
For further information: Burj Al Arab, Public Relations, Telephone: +971-4-301-7565/7564, E-mail: BurjAlArabPR@jumeirah.com