- The legendary German car brand Borgward returns to the international automotive industry
- The company's exciting plans for the future will be announced at the 85th International Motorshow in Geneva
- For Christian Borgward, grandson of founder Carl F.W. Borgward, it is a childhood dream come true
- The Borgward press conference will take place on 3rd March 2015, 13.00 CET in hall 2, booth 2051
- A short film has been produced by Borgward to commemorate its heritage and is now available to view at http://www.borgward.com
LUCERNE, Switzerland, Feb. 5, 2015 /CNW/ - Borgward, one of the most innovative brands in car history, returns to the circle of internationally renowned car manufacturers after more than 50 years. On 3rd March 2015, the company will announce its exciting plans for the future and present its new business model to global media at the 85th Geneva International Motorshow.
From 1919 to 1961, the Borgward Group wrote automotive history. As one of Germany's largest and most successful car manufacturers of its time, Borgward created some of the most iconic cars of the early 20th century as well as a large range of commercial vehicles, trucks, buses, fire engines, boats, electric cars, sports cars and even helicopters. Innovation and bold ideas were always at the heart of the Bremen based company steered by the visionary entrepreneur Carl F.W. Borgward who continuously pioneered technical novelties that set new standards in the industry. The 1949 Borgward Hansa 1500 was the first German sedan with an aerodynamic pontoon body, the precursor of modern automotive styling.
The full press release is available here.
SOURCE BORGWARD AG
For further information: Lena Siep, Borgward AG, Phone: +41(0)41-562-5906, Email: email@example.com