Company Named to 26th Annual List of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland, June 23, 2014 /CNW/ - Bluedrop Performance Learning today announced that it was ranked No. 260 on the 26th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies. Published in the July issue of Canadian Business and online at PROFITguide.com, the PROFIT 500 ranks Canadian businesses by their revenue growth over five years.
- Bluedrop made the 2014 PROFIT 500 list with five-year revenue growth of 218 percent.
- Bluedrop is publicly traded as BPL on the TSX Venture Exchange.
- Bluedrop has been recognized globally as a thought leader in workforce development. From this recognition, Bluedrop has made commitments to work with organizations such as the Clinton Global Initiative to help bring these critical solutions to not-for-profits and corporate CSR executives.
- Ranking Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the PROFIT 500 profiles the country's most successful growth companies.
- Emad Rizkalla, founder and CEO of Bluedrop Performance Learning, said:
"This recognition speaks to the growing demand for innovative training solutions that are scalable, convenient and resulting in tangible benefits. Both of our divisions, Bluedrop Learning Networks and Bluedrop Training and Simulation, have experienced very rapid growth in the past years. Growth projections for the industries are very strong as organizations and economies see the benefits of leveraging technology to meet ever-growing learning needs."
- James Cowan, editor-in-chief of Canadian Business and PROFIT, said:
"The members of the PROFIT 500 are the elite of the country's entrepreneurial community. Their stories are lessons in business strategy, innovation, management excellence and sheer tenacity."
Bluedrop Performance Learning (TSX-V: BPL) is an innovator in workplace training for individuals, corporations, military personnel and the public sector. Bluedrop recently created Bluedrop Learning Networks to offer simple, scalable training delivery. Launched in 2004, with six offices and over 190 employees, Bluedrop is transforming the workplace by designing, developing and delivering practical, actionable and affordable training content that improves individual and overall performance of organizations. For more information, visit www.bluedrop.com.
Peggy Tierney Galvin
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
SOURCE: Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc.
For further information: