BLANCO Canada announces the biggest new products release in its history.
TORONTO, Dec. 10, 2015 /CNW/ - with one month away to IDS Toronto 2016, BLANCO Canada is working diligently on preparations for the 2016 Canadian design event of the year – Interior Design Show 2016. The event will represent the biggest product launch in BLANCO Canada's history. Also, BLANCO's booth (no. 710) will feature a collaboration with Ryerson School of Interior Design (RSID) in Toronto. The winning kitchen design project will be displayed as the result of a kitchen design competition, in which RSID's students had an opportunity to participate.
Known for its innovation and modern styling, BLANCO is the world leading manufacturer and designer of premium kitchen sinks, faucets and accessories. In 2015, BLANCO celebrated 90 years of global presence worldwide and 20 years of Canadian manufacturing of SILGRANIT® sinks. BLANCO continues its leadership position in kitchen design getting set to release new products that will represent product design excellence, quality and function. They will include the following design categories:
- New SILGRANIT® colour finish for the SILGRANIT® line of BLANCO kitchen sinks.
- Two new and innovative SILGRANIT® sink models. One of the collections will represent a kitchen sink concept that will bring a brand new design standard to the industry.
- New kitchen sink accessories.
- Two brand new kitchen faucet collections with innovative designs and functionality.
- One of the new kitchen faucet collections will include BLANCO URBENATM – a winning design from Europe, the winner of the prestigious 2015 Red Dot Design Award. BLANCO URBENATM represents the ultimate choice in design, function and beauty. This collection will be available in nine faucet finishes including Chrome, Stainless Finish and seven dual finish choices perfectly matching BLANCO SILGRANIT® kitchen sinks. BLANCO URBENATM's slim body, unique handle design and hidden dual spray pull-down spout will offer the perfect form and function for urban kitchen needs.
For three generations, BLANCO has quietly and passionately elevated the standards for luxury sinks, faucets and decorative accessories. Family-owned since 1925, BLANCO's humble beginnings included the production of copper galvanized parts with a team of 30 loyal employees in Oberderdingen, Germany. In 2014, the company reached 50th millionth sink production and in 2015, BLANCO marked a 90th-anniversary milestone of the global presence. Proud of its European heritage and award-winning German engineering, BLANCO is well known for the handcrafted STEELART® sinks, the natural warmth and beauty of SILGRANIT®, and the elegant artistry of BLANCO faucets. With providing unmatched attention to detail and superior craftsmanship, BLANCO products are celebrated worldwide for their unsurpassed quality, design, and innovation.
SOURCE BLANCO Canada Inc.
Image with caption: "BLANCO URBENA(TM) kitchen faucet in chrome/white (CNW Group/BLANCO Canada Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20151210_C7948_PHOTO_EN_558878.jpg
For further information: Edyta Drutis, Marketing Manager, BLANCO Canada, T: 905-494-2415, C: 647-824-9611, [email protected], www.blancocanada.com