Guildford Town Centre, Oakridge Centre and Metropolis at Metrotown part of Ivanhoé Cambridge Black Friday activities in 32 of its shopping centres across Canada
MONTREAL, Nov. 21, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Ivanhoé Cambridge unveiled plans and activities today for the Black Friday shopping celebration at three of its shopping centres in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia.
Doors open at 7:00 a.m.!
Guildford Town Centre, Oakridge Centre and Metropolis at Metrotown will open their doors at 7:00 a.m. on November 29, 2013.
Mystery Gift Card Give-Away
To mark the popularity of Black Friday, the three properties will be giving away gift cards of various amounts to the first shoppers on this day and offering other special promotions and incentives including:
Guildford Town Centre, Surrey (BC) GuildfordTownCentre.com
- First 200 shoppers will each receive a branded backpack with mystery gift card inside
- Gift With Purchase: first 200 shoppers to show same-day receipts for $200 or more will receive a $20 gift card
Metropolis at Metrotown I & II, Burnaby (BC) Metropolisatmetrotown.com
- First 250 shoppers will receive a gift bag including a mystery gift card (from $5 to $500)
- Gift card flashsale between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Oakridge Centre, Vancouver (BC) Oakridgecentre.com
- First 200 shoppers at concierge desk will receive a gift card with a mystery amount, from $10 to $100
- Free mini cupcakes until supplies last
- Prize draws: 8:00 a.m. Tiffany necklace, 9:00 a.m. Michael Kors Hamilton Bag, 10:00 a.m. iPad Air and 11:00 a.m. diamond stud earrings
More promotions and discounts
Many retailers at each centre will also offer shoppers significant promotions and discounts. Shoppers are encouraged to visit each centre's website and social media platforms for more information.
To find out more about Ivanhoé Cambridge's Black Friday activities in 32 of its shopping centres across Canada, please visit Ivanhoecambridge.com/BlackFriday2013.
About Ivanhoé Cambridge
Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors. Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries were valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information, visit ivanhoecambridge.com.
SOURCE: Ivanhoé Cambridge
For further information:
Guildford Town Centre
Rosavel Scott, Marketing Director
Brenda Longland, Marketing Director
Metropolis at Metrotown
Judy Black, Marketing Director
Global: +1 866-456-3342