Ivanhoé Cambridge launches Black Friday activities in 32 of its shopping centres across Canada
MONTREAL, Nov. 21, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Ivanhoé Cambridge unveiled plans and activities today for the Black Friday shopping celebrations at Mayfair Shopping Centre and Woodgrove Centre.
Doors open at 7:00 a.m.!
Both centres will open their doors at 7:00 a.m. on November 29, 2013.
Shopping Centre Promotions
To mark the popularity of Black Friday, both properties will be offering shoppers special promotions and incentives including:
Mayfair Shopping Centre, Victoria (BC) Mayfairshoppingcentre.com
- Gift with purchase: the first 300 shoppers before 10:00 a.m. who spend $200 or more before tax will receive a "Black Friday Survival Kit" complete with a $50 gift card, refreshments from Starbucks, and other small items from retailers in the shopping centre
- Contest to win one of 5 new Apple iPad Air tablets
Woodgrove Centre, Nanaimo (BC) Woodgrovecentre.com
- First 250 shoppers through the mall entrance by Toys R Us will receive a gift box with a $10 Woodgrove gift card and a chance to receive bonus gift cards valued at $20 - $100
- Food drive in support of Loaves and Fishes Community Food Bank: the mall will be collecting non-perishable food donations at main mall entrances and at Save-On-Foods with a goal of collecting 2,900 lbs (1,315 kg) of food
- First 250 shoppers to redeem their Black Friday receipts totalling $100 or more before taxes at Guest Services will receive a $20 Woodgrove gift card
More promotions and discounts
Many retailers at each centre will also offer shoppers significant promotions and discounts. Shoppers are encouraged to visit each centre's website and social media platforms for more information.
To find out more about Ivanhoé Cambridge's Black Friday activities in 32 of its shopping centres across Canada, please visit Ivanhoecambridge.com/BlackFriday2013.
About Ivanhoé Cambridge
Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors. Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries were valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (lacaisse.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information, visit ivanhoecambridge.com.
SOURCE: Ivanhoé Cambridge
For further information:
Mayfair Shopping Centre
Julie McCracken, Marketing Director
Nola Dunn, Marketing Director