TORONTO, June 7, 2018 /CNW/ - Looking for the most unique nightlife in Toronto? Come take part in thrilling new adventures at Black Creek Pioneer Village with Season 2 of Nightlife! Goat Yoga, Séances, Escape Games, Haunted Walks, Axe Throwing and Archery are offered all season long.
See what's new at the Village, we're not just your Grade 3 field trip!
Black Creek has teamed up with local partners; FoxDen Yoga, Far Shot Recreation, The Haunted Walk and Secret City Adventures, to turn the Village's rustic surroundings into the perfect backdrop for these high-adrenaline activities:
- Goat Yoga: It's one of the newest wellness craze – one part yoga, one part animal therapy. It's a one-of-a-kind experience that will appeal to avid yoga-goers and newbies alike.
- The Séance at Black Creek: Experience undeniable terror at the Victorian-style séance inside one of the oldest and most haunted buildings in the city. This soul shaking psychological experience is not for the weak of heart.
- "Where Dark Things Dwell" Escape Game: An ancient evil has descended upon Black Creek. Your team must explore the Village, solving puzzles and challenges to break the curse and escape -- before it's too late.
- The Haunted Walk Experience: Do you believe in ghosts? Black Creek by lantern-light is the spooky setting for an evening of supernatural storytelling that will send chills down your spine.
- Axe Throwing: Harness your inner lumberjack and hone your skills with the axe. Get hands-on instruction in the throwing arts then face off others in a competitive tournament.
- Archery and Knife Throwing: Drop in on Saturday nights to test your aim.
"We've created a hub of activity here at Black Creek with unique new experiences" Geri Smith, Supervisor, Guest Services of Black Creek Pioneer Village said. "It's the best of what you remember of the Village as a kid amped up with new adult adventures. We invite everyone to come out and try Nightlife at the Village. Once you've spent a night with us playing these games, you'll want to come back again and again."
Black Creek Pioneer Village's Nightlife Season 2 has begun. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit blackcreek.ca/nightlife
SOURCE Toronto and Region Conservation Authority
For further information: Media Contact: Elizabeth Oakley, TRCA, (416) 274-2036, [email protected]