Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
NEW YORK, March 5, 2018 /CNW/ -- Bitzumi, based in New York focused on cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies today announced that the March 1 presentation from Sam Seth, COO, and John Dunleavy, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Bitzumi's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Received SEC Qualification of Reg A+ Offering
- Closed strategic investment with Acacia Research Group
Bitzumi is a macro opportunity in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries. Our mission is to become the largest gatekeeper of quality crypto and blockchain-related content and products:
- We are a digital content and asset platform that will enable users to transact in the crypto/blockchain marketplace.
- We are building a next generation decentralized exchange and acquiring a network of crypto and blockchain related digital properties.
- Bitzumi was founded by leading cryptocurrency expert James Altucher and Wall Street veteran Scot Cohen, with a team of seasoned executives from digital media, marketing, product, and technology.
- Bitzumi will enable opportunities in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries. Our business is crypto agnostic and does not depend on any single cryptocurrency, but the growth of the entire industry.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
For further information: Bitzumi, Inc., P: (347) 407-0126, E: [email protected]; VirtualInvestorConferences.com: John Viglotti, VP, Investor Relations Products and Services, Cision / PR Newswire / MultiVu, +1.201.360.6767, [email protected]