NEW YORK AND MONTREAL, May 16, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - ICBS Ltd. (OTCPK: ICBT), announced today that partner BioSpec Global Solutions Inc. has completed the computer testing programming for its new TOGS 9000.
BioSpec President Don Saunders said, "We have completed all testing on the TOGS 9000 and home version TOGS 3000, and are ready for the commercial and retail market. Our intent is to find a retail and commercial manufacturer and distributor for the products."
BioSpec Global Solutions Inc. computer program, TOGS 9000, based on TOGS (Time of Growth Spectrophotometer) technique, provides state-of-the-art rapid, simultaneous detection and enumeration of microbiological parameters such as Total Coliform, E.coli., Enterococci and Total Bacteria.
Using globally approved chromogenic/fluorogenic reagent methods it provides automatic detection technique, thus removing any potential human error associated with visual detection process.
• Speed and automation
• Less human intervention - reduced human errors
• Same day results - ~ 3 to 14 hours
• USB communication link between computer and device
• Software driven data management
• Simultaneous incubation and detection
• Real-time monitoring of samples
• Software controlled variable incubation temperature
• Multitasking photometric detection
- Fluorometric Detection
- Colorimetric/ Turbidimetric Detection
- Nephelometric Detection
• Simultaneous detection and enumeration of bacteria
• Non- intrusive analysis and reporting
• Electronic reporting to multi sites including regulatory agencies
• Automation in
- data processing & management
• One button starts both incubation and detection processes
• Positive signals indication by flashing LED's
• Un interrupted detection during power outage
The units will be built in the U.S.A. and Canada.
BioSpec Global Solutions Inc., holds world patents on the TOG's 3000 and 9000 machines for rapid, onsite (remote) monitoring of microbial contamination in drinking water, recreational water, agriculture & food, pharmaceuticals and medical applications.
ICBS specializes in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory services and invests in selective businesses with potential for high growth.
Legal Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
Safe Harbour: This press release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the Safe Harbour created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of ICBS Limited, to be materially different from the statements made herein.
For further information:
SOURCE: BioSpec Global Solutions Inc. - ICBS Limited
CONTACT: Don Saunders President www.biospecglobal.com
CONTACT: Garth McIntosh, President & CEO