WINNIPEG, Nov. 3 /CNW/ - On Friday, November 6th, the biggest prize package in Canadian history will be available with LOTTO MAX(TM)! The main Jackpot is now sitting at $50 million - but that's not all. There will also be at least 10 MAXMILLIONS(TM) available to be won. That means there will be an additional 10 draws for $1 million each.
LOTTO MAX is Canada's newest lottery game. Launched in September 2009, the game offers Canadians what they've been looking for - bigger Jackpots and more chances to win million dollar prizes.
Each ticket sold for Friday night's draw is automatically entered in the draw for the main Jackpot and in all 10 of the MAXMILLIONS draws. LOTTO MAX's main Jackpot has subsidiary prizes available for matching as few as three numbers. MAXMILLIONS must be matched exactly to win or share the $1 million prize - there are no subsidiary prizes.
One night - more than $60 million to be won. Live your dreams to the MAX!
- Players receive three seven-number Selections (from 1 to 49) per
- To win the Jackpot or a MAXMILLIONS prize, players must match 7/7
- Odds of winning the Jackpot or any MAXMILLIONS prize are one in 28.6
Million per $5 play
- Odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6 per $5 play (minimum cash
- Jackpots start at $10 Million and "roll" to the next draw date if
- The Jackpot will continue to grow until it's won or reaches
$50 Million, with MAXMILLIONS prizes added after the $50 Million
mark is reached
- If the Jackpot is won, but one or more MAXMILLIONS prizes are not-
the MAXMILLIONS that are not won will be added to next Jackpot -
increasing the $10 Million base Jackpot by whatever amount was not
won in the MAXMILLIONS draws.
- LOTTOMAX is sold in every province and territory across Canada
- Players in the Prairies and Territories can add EXTRA to their
LOTTOMAX ticket for an additional $1 per EXTRA number
SOURCE Western Canada Lottery Corporation
For further information: For further information: Andrea Marantz, (204) 946-1397