- BlackBerry Z10 smartphone and accessories available February 5 across Canada at all Best Buy Mobile stores
- The new all touch BlackBerry Z10 will be available on Bell, Rogers, TELUS and Fido networks
- BlackBerry 10 is a re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry platform, creating a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience
BURNABY, BC, Jan. 30, 2013 /CNW/ - After accepting pre-orders for the much-anticipated all touch BlackBerry® 10 smartphone earlier this month, Best Buy, Canada's largest retailer and etailer of consumer electronics, today announces that the new BlackBerry® Z10 powered by BlackBerry 10, and a variety of supporting accessories will be available at all store locations in Canada February 5. The new BlackBerry Z10 is the first smartphone based on the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, and offers customers a powerful and unique mobile computing experience. The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, giving customers a smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs.
The new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone will be available across all Best Buy Mobile stores with wireless counters on the Bell, Rogers, TELUS and Fido networks on three-year contracts.
BlackBerry 10 is smooth and responsive, has a modern design and a gesture-based interface that's highly discoverable. Every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as:
- Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub - A new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to customers is always only one swipe away
- Keyboard - Understands and adapts to customers, so they can type faster and more accurately
- BBM™ (BlackBerry® Messenger) - Allows customers to share things with the people that matter to them in an instant
- BlackBerry® Balance™ technology - Protects what is important to customers and the businesses they work for
About Best Buy Mobile
Best Buy Mobile is the wireless retail unit of Best Buy Canada Ltd. offering the best selection of phones, carriers, and accessories, and run by impartial mobile specialists who help customers choose the phone that is right for them. In addition, the complimentary Walk-out-Working service ensures each customer leaves the store with their phone fully operational including free email setup on smart phones, free data transfer from your old phone to your new one, and free Bluetooth pairing to your new phone. Best Buy Mobile offers complete, end-to-end mobile solutions to enable users to discover and get the most out of their mobile experiences, regardless of what phone they use or what network it runs on. Look for your mobile phone solution at Best Buy Mobile locations in every Best Buy store across Canada as well as in standalone stores in select malls across the country.
For more information about Best Buy Mobile, visit www.bestbuymobile.ca
BlackBerry, RIM, Research In Motion and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited.
SOURCE: Best Buy Canada
For further information:
Danielle Jang, Communications Manager Best Buy Canada
Press room: http://www.bestbuy.ca/pressroom