All stores open early at 8 a.m. on launch day - minimum 25 unreserved units per store; Four stores will open at midnight
- Best Buy Canada is opening four stores at midnight for the launch of PS4
- All stores open at 8 a.m. on November 15 - including midnight opening stores
- Minimum 25 unreserved units available at each store
- 250 unreserved units available at Bay and Dundas only for purchase at midnight
- Best Buy offering $40 credit when you trade in any PS4 or Xbox One game between November 15th, 2013 and January 2nd, 2014
- Bring in your previously used console and trade it in for a Best Buy gift card
BURNABY, BC, Nov. 14, 2013 /CNW/ - Best Buy Canada is opening its doors at midnight at four stores for the launch of the highly anticipated PS4 console with all stores opening at 8 a.m. on November 15.
For those customers who haven't pre-ordered, all Best Buy stores will have a minimum of 25 unreserved units available for purchase at each store with Bay and Dundas offering 250 unreserved units for purchase starting at 12:01 a.m. on November 15. The other three stores opening at midnight will each have 100 unreserved units available for purchase.
9 p.m. launch party at the Bay and Dundas store November 14:
- 250 unreserved units available for purchase at midnight - this store only
- Prizing and giveaways - including five PS Vita Bundles
- Lounge area for Game play
- On-site DJ
Midnight opening stores - (Vancouver, Mississauga and Winnipeg stores will each have 100 unreserved units available for purchase at midnight)
- Vancouver - Cambie and 6th
- Toronto - Bay and Dundas
- Mississauga - Heartland Town Centre
- Winnipeg - St. James
Full store details on PS4 launch here: BestBuy.ca/PS4
Trade in Program: Bring in your previously used consoles and trade them in for a Best Buy Gift Card! Check out the value estimator calculator on bestbuy.ca to input the details of your console and find out the estimated value in gift cards you could receive if you trade it in.
Best Buy Canada Lowest Price Guarantee:
Best Buy Canada is the consumer electronics destination with the lowest prices across the country. If a competitor online or in-store has an item selling for less, Best Buy will beat it by 10 per cent of the difference, for up to 30 days. We also offer more ways to shop in-store and online. Reserve your item online and it will be ready for in-store pickup in 20 minutes at the store nearest you. We offer free home delivery service on all items over $20 and hassle-free returns on all items whether purchased in store or online.
SOURCE: Best Buy Canada
For further information:
Danielle Jang, Best Buy Canada
Office : 604.412.1880
Cell : 604.562.5631