Best Buy continues to expand mobile phone store format in shopping malls
TORONTO, Nov. 30 /CNW/ - Best Buy Canada, the fastest growing retailer and etailer of consumer electronics in Canada, today announced the opening of its newest Best Buy Mobile retail store at Toronto's Dufferin Mall.
Best Buy Mobile offers Canadian consumers a new way to shop for cell phones. With more than 100 handsets and six carriers to choose from, Best Buy's informed, impartial Mobile Phone Specialists are able to help consumers choose the phone that is right for them. In addition, there are over 45 Bluetooth headsets to choose from and our free Walk-out-Working service ensures each customer has the right headset for their phone.
Best Buy Mobile harnesses the iconic power of the Best Buy brand that Canadians have grown to trust. The standalone store locations are staffed by informed, impartial, non-commissioned mobile phone specialists and offer straightforward information on pricing in the same way the Best Buy Mobile store-within-a-store locations do across Canada.
All Best Buy Mobile locations feature:
- ALL current Canadian wireless network carriers
- Canada's best selection of phones and handsets
- A complete range of mobile phone accessories
- Knowledgeable, non-commissioned mobile phone specialists
- Straight forward pricing, clear information on plans and features,
and no mail-in rebates.
- We'll set up your email, transfer your data and pair off your phone
with the right headset, so you can out walk of our store with a
device you can use right away with our Walk-Out-Working service.
Grand Opening Celebrations Include:
- Free Best Buy gift cards with select phone activations including:
- Free $150 gift card with activation of a Bell Palm Pre which is on
sale for $49.99, save $50
- A free $100 gift card with activation of a BlackBerry Bold on
either TELUS, Bell or Rogers
- Hot prices on a wide selection of pre-paid phones including
- Bell Samsung M230 for $29.99 save $20
- Fido Sony Ericsson T303A for $69.99 save $30
- Great deals on the hottest accessories including:
- 20 per cent off all iPhone and BlackBerry accessories
- Rocketfish Bluetooth headset for $29.99 save $20
About Best Buy Canada
Best Buy stores in Canada are a division of Burnaby, BC-based Best Buy Canada Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY). Best Buy is Canada's fastest-growing retailer and e-tailer (www.BestBuy.ca) of consumer electronics, computers and entertainment products and also operates Geek Squad (www.GeekSquad.ca), a technology service provider specializing in computer support, home theatre installation and car electronics installation. There are more than 60 Best Buy stores in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
Best Buy offers consumers a unique shopping experience with the latest technology and entertainment products, at the right price, with a no-pressure (non-commissioned) sales environment. The Company is committed to kids and its local communities and has a comprehensive community relations program described at www.BestBuy.ca/community.
SOURCE Best Buy Canada
For further information: For further information: Sarah Jennings, (416) 848-1709, email@example.com